Chapter 23:

Red dad comes in the house drunk. His keys slam on the table.
" Shit!" He yells as he trips on something.
Red closes her eyes and gets under her covers. She wish Blue was here. She hears her father walking up the stairs.
He opens her door. 
" Red, where's your mother?"
" I don't know. She didn't tell me where she was going. I asked to go but she told me no." Red pouts.
" Maybe she don't want to be around your stupid annoying ass. You always asking questions and shit!"
" I just want to know things."
" Who the fuck said that you needed to know. Are you trying to be smarted than us because you think you better than us."
" No daddy that's not what I think."
" Yes you do, you trying to be grown." He closes the door and began unbuttoning his pants. " I'm going to show you what it's like to be grown."
" Daddy No! No! Please don't, please don't!"
" Please what? Please what? You grown now? Huh?"
He grabs her by the shirt. " Oh now you don't have no words?"
" Daddy, you're drunk!"
" Now you're telling me what I am?!" He slaps her across the face. Then pushes her back and forcefully gets in between her leg. She kicks and screams.
" Ahhhhh! Daddy please don't!"
He hitches up her night dress and rips off her underwear. He slowly slides into her.

    Red wakes up quickly. She's breathing frantically as she gathers her wits. Oh my God. I never, ever want to experience something like that ever again. I just want to die right now. Oh no! Here it comes again!

She inhaled like as another memory hits her.

Blue wakes up and realizes that he is without Red. His heart is empty. It feels like apart of him is missing. He told himself he wasn't going to sit here while his baby is in danger. He gets up and calls the detective.

" Hey can you meet me at my house?"

" Be there in a minute."

Blue hangs up.

Her father gets off of her and walked our the room. She cried silently. He has hurt me many times before, I don't like it. It makes me angry, and sad and uncomfortable. I have blood on my night gown. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. My bed sheets were soaked in my tears. I peel back the sheets to see the blood stain from the very first time. My virginity is still here, my innocence is still here.
    I tried sleeping but I couldn't, I was too scared that he'd come back in my room again. My mother finally came home. I want to tell her but I'm afraid to. She might hit me. Maybe I did something wrong for daddy to keep hurting me. I never want to disappoint mommy but for some reason I can't make her happy.
   I hear the bed rocking and creaking. I don't want to hear it. I close my ears but the sound gets louder and louder. I cry again because it reminds me of what happened earlier. I lift up my window, jump down and run to Blue house. He always protects me. I like Blue.
   When I get there, I tap on his window. I don't know what time it is. I tap again and he jumps up and looks at the window. I wave at him. He gets up and lifts up the window.
" Hey Red, what are doing here?"
" Can I come in please. I can't sleep."
" Yeah, come on in."
He helps her through the window. Blue is 15 and Red is 13. " Why can't you sleep? Did you have another nightmare or something?"
She shakes her head no. Blue is kind of half sleep but when he wakes up fully, he couldn't help but notice the blood on her pajamas.
" Red, what happened?"
She looks down at the floor." Nothing happened."
He walks up to her and holds up her face. " Red, you can tell me anything. Does the blood on your pants, have anything to do with why you can't sleep?"
She just looks into his eyes. He's staring her down and she knew she had to tell someone. She nodded.
" Who did this to you?"
She looked at the look Blue was giving her. She knew he was serious and wasn't playing around. She better tell him or he'll just start hurting people until he find the right one. " My dad. H-he...H-he raped me and this wasn't the first time."
" He What?! Red why didn't you say something? How are you feeling? Are you okay?"
" No, it hurts emotionally and physically."
" Hold your hands up above your head."
She obliged. He grabbed the end of her dress and pulled it over her head. She stood there in just a bra. He stood extra close to her. She didn't feel uncomfortable, or feel the need to cover herself up. She looked up at him and whatever it is that he wanted to do was fine with her. He looked down at her. His heart began to race and he kissed her lips.
" Do you want some shorts?"
" No, just a shirt."
He walked to his dresser and pulled out a long t-shirt and put it on her.
" Come on, let's go to bed."
They got in bed and cuddled. He held her tightly.
" Red, where do you hurt physically?"
She took his hand and placed it on her vagina. " Here."
He gasped. It was swollen and he rubbed it for her. He rubbed and rubbed. He couldn't help himself he slide his finger in her then bit her neck. He thought she would push him away but she threw he head back and spread her legs a bit wider. She was wet. She turned to kiss him. He put his tongue in her mouth and she welcomed it. He fingered her faster and faster. Red was coming but she didn't know it.
" What's going on? I feel weird."
Blue smiled because he knew that she was coming and he though it cute that she didn't know.
" It's okay, it's okay, just let it go."
She started shaking and then this great sensation rushed through her body as she came. It scared her.
" Don't let anyone else do this to you but me."
She nods and falls asleep in his arms. He massaged his aching boner as she slept peacefully in his arms. He loved this girl and he knew that he was about to fuck her father up.
    The next night came around and Blue slept with Red.
Her dad staggered in the house. She jumped up.
" It's okay calm down, I got you. Relax go back to sleep."
He kissed her and she held on to him tightly. He opened Red's door.
" Where's your mother?"
" She's not here."
" And who are you?"
" I'm Blue. Who you?"
" I'm Nicole's dad and she's not allowed to have boys over at this time of the night."
" Why so you can fuck her?"
" Excuse me?"
He tried to grab Blue but he dodged him and kicked him in his knee caps. He hit the floor.
" Touch her again and it'll be worse next time." Blue kicked his lights out.

Red woke up. That memory was so crazy. It just made her miss Blue even more. She realizes now something that she didn't back in the day.

The detective knocks on Blue's door. He opens immediately.

" What's up Blue?"

" I'm tired of waiting. We have to find her now."

" You're right."

He pulls out a box that says: POLICE

" Are you sure about this?"

" I'll do anything for her and our baby."

" Alright then let's do it."