Chapter 2

Hello I'm back and here is Chapter 2
—————————————————————
I get off the plane and get my thing. As I go meet my Aunt I have not seen her in a while the only time really I get to see her is during The Holidays.As I walk caring my things I see some one waving at me that must be her ,I go up to her "hello aunt May" I said to her.She smiles at me " Hello Lillian or you go by Lily"she said to Me .I look at her nobody ever calls me Lillian much any more only if they are mad at me " I go by Lily" I told her. I never liked being called Lillian. My Aunt May look at me and smiles "okay lily it is" she said to me. As we drive to her place. I have not been to her house at all.

We did not talk the on the drive there it was quite,I did not know on what to even say to my Aunt.we get to the house it look nice from the outside.I smile and get my things out of the car,my Aunt looks at me " you don't need to do that I can get my Handler to"she said to me,I looked at her "no it's okay I can do it" I said as I got most of the things out any way and carried them. I've always don't things for my self and I never really had people wait on me.I knew my aunt was rich but I did not know how rich she was ,I walk inside the house it was big. My aunt looks at me " I will get Joe to show you your room" she said to me.
I smile as I she calls Joe and he shows me my room,Joe seemed like a nice person, he was about my Aunts age. I looked and smiled at him as I put my things in my new room I looked around the room it was nice,not like my room back home.

As I get settled in Joe my Aunts Handler calls me for dinner ,this was some thing I need to get used to I guess. I follow him to the dine area. And set down to eat " so are you sitting in  fine,if you want to do some  site seeing Joe can take you I have some work to be done  I would take you but the work needs to be done" she said to me,I smiled and ate my food and looked at her, "sure okay I have some place I want I check out any way" I said to her.

My aunt looked at me, " okay I will let Joe know" she said. I keep eating my food as my aunt talks and I listen to her. As I was done eating I take my plate , "You don't need to do that Mary will take your plate" she said as Mary comes in I smile and look at her as she takes my plate "thank you" I say,she smiled, I don't think I will be getting used to all this. I got up from the table  and I looked at my aunt and told her that I was going to go to bed,and I will do my site seeing tomorrow,my Aunt smiled and said okay.

I fell asleep as I did not even know how tired I was at all.