Chapter 8

I was glad it was the weekend,I had no school ,and I did not have to be around people at all.My phone goes off I get a text from Talan . "Hey love what are your plans I was thinking we do some sites seeing together?"he said in the message. I look at the message,he wanted to do some thing.
"What if we are seen together?" I reply to him. I had wanted to do some more looking around. I wait for his reply as I start to read a book. My phone gose off. " I know a place" the message said. I wondered what place he had meant " what do you mean?" I replied back. I get ready anyway as wait for him to tell me . Once I get was done being ready , still have not gotten a message from him at all . But some one knocked on the front door. I run downstairs to get. And there he was standing.

I could feel my anxiety I was anxious. " H-Hi" said to him, I don't know why I was like this.he smiled and said hi back " are you ready to go?" He had asked me, I looked at him and smiled, " yes I'm ready" I said as I get my things I leave a note for my aunt telling her I was going out with a friend. And then we got into his car.

I was Curious where he was taking me as I did not know. " So where are we going?" I ask him.

He smiled and looked at me, " it's a surprise" he said, I smile back, and don't say anything to him at all, as I hate surprise, but I don't telling him that. Once we get there it was nice place. " where are we?" I ask him. As I never been here and there had been no people here at all.