Chapter 1

Thank you for reading my story,if you are reading it.This my first time writing a story on here. I've head this idea in my head for a while. Even if there are so many story writing with the same ideas but I've had it stuck in my head and need to get out.
Please be kind I'm not the best  at this
———————————————

I had been really excited as I was getting ready to go to Montreal, I was going to school there I have never been but my aunt lives there so I will be staying with her. I know it will be fun as my Aunt is pretty cool.
As I was getting ready my mom walks in " are you packed sweetheart?" She asked me,I looked at my mom and smiled at her "Almost" I said to her as I was getting the last of my things I know that I would be buying some more stuff there but I got  mostly what I needed. I know that before school starts I will be doing some sightseeing I checked out some of places that look pretty cool to check out.

As I was done packing my things ,I look at my Room it looked empty for the most part but some things were still, there I lift my Harry Potter poster on the wall I was not going to take that with me. And it would be weird to take it I think. "Hey Mom I'm ready" I called my mom as I add get in my stuff out if my room,my mom gets up stairs and helps me with my things. " Is this all you are taking Sweetie?"She had asked me, looking at what I had. " No I have more" I said to her as I was getting the rest of the things. And took them down I said good bye to my room this would be the last time that I would be seeing it.
My mom starts putting all my things in the car,I help her  as well and then we drive to the airport  looking at my mom I knew that I would miss her as she was my best friend,my Dad lift us when I was only 4 I don't remember much about it,it just has been me and my mom since and she had been there for me.
And I will miss her .

As we get to the airport I still look at my mom,she parks the car and helps me with my things " I will miss you Lilypad" she said to me,it is what she calls me some times ,I look at her and hug her "you to mom" I told her as I was hugging her.we let go and I walk in to the airport with my things. I get on the plane, and site down by the window. As I watch  the clouds.