00:19

"If I don't find Levi in the next five seconds, I'm going to lose my shit," Ronan swore.

Clementine looked up in surprise from where she was laying on her bed on her stomach, her socked feet crossed behind her.

It was a lazy Friday afternoon and Ronan and Aaron were both on their phones on her bedroom floor. She was unsure of where the other two Aristocrats were.

"Okay," Clementine said slowly, raising a thin eyebrow. "Should I be concerned or...?"

"Definitely concerned," Aaron confirmed in a boted tone, not bothering to look up from his phone.

"He's not answering my fuckin' texts," Ronan frowned.

"Why, what's wrong?" She asked.

"He's stressed because he's meeting his dad's new girlfriend tonight, and Levi was supposed to go with him," Aaron deadpanned, giving Ronan a dry look.

"We're meeting my dad's new girlfriend," Ronan replied snarkily. "As in you're going too."

"I already told you I have to go my grandmothers funeral," Aaron said sombrely. "The cancer was vicious."

"Both of your grandmothers died before you were born, try again."

"Did I say grandmother? I meant grandfather," Aaron smiled.

"Aaron," Clementine scolded, throwing a cushion at him.

He easily caught it, shooting her a glare.

"His dad's a fucking dick, there's no way i'm having dinner with him."

"I know he's a dick, that's why i'm asking you to come," Ronan rolled his eyes. "Some friend you are."

"We're friends?"

"I would think we are. Especially after that one time when we were thirteen and you slept over and peed the-"

"Alright, Ronan!" Aaron interrupted loudly, scowling at him. "I'll go with you to meet your psycho dad and his psycho girlfriend."

Ronan swapped grins with Clementine.

"It's cool," he scratched the back of his head. "She's like half my dad's age, but it's cool."

Clementine glanced at Aaron, who winced.

"Yeah, you seem very cool right now," she said slowly.

"Very cool," Aaron piped up.

Ronan glanced down at his phone as he got a text. He groaned loudly, pinching the bridge of his crooked nose.

"Levi's out. He's helping his grandparents with some dumb shit," Ronan snapped, turning his phone off. "I don't want to go alone."

She paused, biting her lip hesitantly. She was free all day and she didn't have anything to do.

"I don't know," she said apologetically. "I feel like it'll be kinda awkward."

"Please," Ronan whined, his head landing in her lap.

"I mean, I'm down if you are," Aaron said to her.

She rolled her eyes at Ronan, playfully shoving him off her legs. His spiky hair was tickling her soft skin.

"Fine. Just don't ever do that again."

"What, this?" He placed his head in her lap again.

"Yes, that." She laughed. "It's super weird."

"Yeah, I thought so."