Chapter 5

Pic of Zach at the top or side! This one is kind of short, just Riley's list of what Zach is telling her. Please vote or comment if you want to bring a smile to someone's face (ME! :D)

Chapter 5 - Information

This is what Zach has been explaoing to me:

Werewolves have an inner voice who is the wolf side of them. This side is very easy to anger and reacts stronger to emotions. If the person is very emotional,  the wolf side can abruptly shift into their wolf.

◾Shift - changing from human to wolf or vice versa

◾ The moon has no significance

◾The moon goddess, however, does.

◾This is the Crescent Moon pack. They are one of the strongest packs in the United States. Their borders range from here to Houston. This is their main pack house. There are thousands of Crescent Moon members throughout the territory.

◾They have a peace treaty with the Cross pack who's house is also in this town.

◾ Rogues - wolves who do not belong to a pack and are dangerous.

◾ Mate - a wolf's soul mate. They can be human or wolf and are picked by the moon goddess.

◾ Vampires don't exist

◾ The mating process sounds awkward so I tune Zach out until he moves on to-

◾Omegas - lowest ranking members who are basically servants. I am against this practice.

◾TIC - the third in command. Zach. His job is over patrols and inner pack disagreements.

◾Beta - second in command.  Daniel. Trains pack and works with outer pack disagreements.

◾ Pack Doctor - Susan. Doctors the pack. Makes sense.

◾Alpha - Alexander. Highest command in the pack. Has final say in all disagreements. Often leaves for Alpha meetings. Handles rogues and treaties.  Strongest in pack. Even stronger with Luna. (Probably the strongest Alpha in the United States even without a Luna)

◾ Luna - me, apparently.  Cares for pack. Like a mother figure. Almost as high as Alpha and higher than Beta. As the Alpha's mate, she can easily persuade the Alpha to side with her.