Chapter Two : And So We Begin

Elora POV

I tapped my hand on the steering wheel as I sped down the road in my black Mustang. It's been two years since the spell broke and my sisters and I awoke from our slumber. We've been searching for the people of our destroyed kingdom. We all know elemtenals are immortal. We want revenge. We want vengeance for what they've done to us.

Bruce Wayne saved us, I attacked him the moment I saw him but I then understood everything. He told us we were asleep for over 300 years. He provided us with basic essentials and taught us the rules and the new technology and ways of this time. I've practiced my powers but it didn't take much time before I mastered everything.

Basically all elements are in my control, I have powers that are still unknown. There's a tribe in the forests of the Amazon. They might be able to help me.

I watched the black flags wave sadly in the air as the clouds were dark. There was a logo on it, a hero's logo. Superman. I helped in the battle between General Zod, Batman, Superman and last but not expected Wonder Woman. I was there when the tragedy of Superman's death happened. And I kept myself hidden at his funeral. Since then I've been living life like a cigarette that never dies. Even through the scarring memories.

The witches tortured us in the oblivion. Scarring our bodies, scarring our minds. Penetrating the thought of endless nightmares into our head.

I stopped outside a tall glass building with our family name written on the front.

Cohen Incorporation

The company we've all worked hard on. Succeeded with the little knowledge we had but plenty advice we attained. I smirked in triumph holding the yellow folder in my hands with valuable information. My nails coated in black, my deep blue eyes surrounded by golden eyeshadow and thick eyeliner. With a tight fitted golden dress which ended mid thigh, off the shoulders of course.

The things one would do to attain something so priceless. I hopped out my car and made my way into my building. Having the workers nod their heads my way, greeting joyfully. I curled my lips into a smile as the golden elevator doors closed as I entered.

As the doors opened to the long, dark hallway with marble floors and artworks hanging on the walls from all across the world. I stepped out the elevator, nothing but my heels clicking against the floor echoed through every corner of the hallway. Followed a sudden flash of lightning followed by a rumble of thunder.

I pushed the doors of my office open and stepped in seeing the view of the city. The raindrops hitting against the giant tinted glass windows.

"Back so soon sister?"

I smiled hearing the gentle voice of Amora. I turned looking at her, her blonde hair was in a high pony. She wore a forest green blouse along with a pair black jeans and black heel boots.

"Shouldn't you be on a date? Is that what they call it?" I asked with a smirk. She chuckled and shook her head.

"You know Gregory does not mind at all. Besides I'm curious to know what it is that you've found." she eyed the envelope in my hand and I held it up with a smirk.

"You will learn of everything all in good time Amora. For now, enjoy life. We have an eternity of youth. Do not waste it and go off to your lover." I said, pouring me a glass of red wine transported here from France.

"I worry for you little sister. Adiya and I both moved on. We both are moving ahead in our lives with Adiya now with child and I shall be married in the mid of this summer you are stuck in the past. With what reason? Everyone we know is gone, dead. We should move from the past think about our present and wait for our future. " I gulped down the wine, savoring the exquisite taste, flaring my nose in slight annoyance as she lectured me once more.