Part Two : Chapter 3

The roof above them began to shake, they all suddenly crouched as the floor beneath them went in the same motion as the roof. Until the roof was torn off, sudden dust surrounded them. Bruce let out a series of coughs, trying not to inhale too much of the dust.

"Arthur don't!" Diana yelled, Bruce looked up in a haste seeing Arthur charge for the silhouette in the midst of the dust.

Clark held Arthur by the neck, growling, the Atlantian king struggled in his grip. Clark looked down at the others, his anger slowly rising with his heaving chest. He threw Arthur aside like he was just a bag of potatoes.

"Oh, this is not good." Victor mumbled, he activated a mask which covered his face and readied himself to fight. Diana pulled out her sword from it's sheath and glared at the Kryptonian.

Clark came down slowly, until his feet touched the ground and he looked at Bruce.

"I asked you this once before, just as you asked me. Do you bleed?" Clark asked, a sadistic smirk crossed his face and his voice. His voice was deeper, much darker and made anyone recoil with fear. His eyes began to glow, Bruce had a smirk of his own as he held up one of his weapons.

"I'm sorry Clark, but I'm not the one that is going to bleed today." Bruce said, before Clark could shoot his laser beams, Bruce pulled the trigger of his gun.

They all watched the bullet pierce into Clark's skin, right in his shoulder. He hissed and clutched his wound, looking as shocked as ever.

Bruce sighed inwardly, relieved that his gadget worked.

But that's when the real fight began, Diana let out a battle cry and charged for Clark. His wound didn't affect him that much, he ran up and threw his fist at Diana as she was about to bring her sword down on him.

The two collided and created an explosion that sent everyone flying back. Even the ship crumbled down.

****

Alfred rushed into Elora's room, he heard a bang and knew it had to be her. Once he threw the doors open and saw Elora sleeping soundly he sighed. Pushing back a strand of his hair that fell in his face.

If it wasn't Elora, then what caused that sound?

Realization struck Alfred like a bucket of ice tumbling down on him. A break-in, an intruder!

Alfred rushed out of the room, going down to the lair as swiftly as he could. He grabbed a few guns and strapped it onto him. He raced to the commuter to inform Bruce of the emergency.

"Master Wayne, can you hear me?" no response.

Dread filled Alfred's chest, how will he keep Elora safe?

"Master Wayne I repeat, can you hear me?" he asked slowly, loudly and
more clearly.

"Alfred - can - hear - you." Bruce's voice came through, a little glitched but nonetheless he could hear Alfred.

"Mast Wayne, you need to come back, there's been an intrusion on your property. I'm here with Elora now and I'll try to activate the security systems." Alfred explained.

"I'm on my -" all the commuters shut down along with all the computer systems. Alfred froze as something pressed against the back of his head.

"Oh dear." he whispered, he stood up with his hands raised in surrender. As he turned around he was shocked to see who the intruder was.

"Ah ah, now I've always wondered how the Batman's lair looked." Alfred with shook with confusion and shock.

"And what is this I hear, about a kryptonian baby on the way?"

His laugh was haunting, he changed his look and kept the gun up towards Alfred. "I heard a little story, the story goes that there once was a girl. A beautiful girl that made the great superman fall to his knees. But also gave the Batman a run for his money. This girl attracted these two heroes." he said in an awfully cheery voice, a voice that made an unpleasant shiver down Alfred's spine.

"But when the two heroes realized they loved the same girl. They started a war and they fought and they fought until their dispute was the cause of a death. The death...of Elora Fawn Cohen."

"Lex Luthor, you won't succeed this time. Batman will find you." Alfred warns, not realizing that Bruce was tied in a battle with Superman. There was no way he could escape and save them on time.

Luthor knew this, so he knew his plan would succeed and two lives will be lost while another two will be devastated. Devastated enough to forge a big war that could bring an end to this world.

Lex Luthor chuckled to himself and lowered his gun. "We'll see about that." he said and began humming a dark tune.

Alfred pulled out a gun before two of Luthor's men grabbed him. Knocking him out unconscious, the old man fell to the ground.

Elora noticed a shift in the air when her heavy eyelids opened slowly. She sat up while clutching her belly and frowned. "Alfred?" she called out and received no response.

She sighed out, "Oh come on, Alfred." she murmured. She scrunched up her face in discomfort, the baby began moving around fast in her belly and she gasped out.

"Ah," she whimpered, "I thought we had an agreement." she groaned and stood up slowly.

She opened her door and embraced the silence of the house. It was silent, too silent. She stepped into the hallways, feeling something dangerous lurking in the air. As she went into the living room, everything was off. It was odd because usually the lounge television would always be turned on.

"Strange." Elora whispered, she tried to slow her steps, taking it one at a time. The baby was already restless and moving around wildly, she didn't want any fast movements to cause the baby to kick her. She was already weak, she always felt light headed.

"Perhaps Alfred went out to get some groceries." Elora reassured herself, she wanted to ease her stress and think positively. It's already enough that everyone was walking on eggshells around her and treating her like she's a porcelain doll that would break at any minute.

Not that it wasn't happening right now, she just wanted everyone to stop seeing her unborn child as dangerous. She doesn't believe that, so she doesn't see reason that anyone else should.

"Everyone is shocked at the fight happening right now, as we speak. Superman and Batman once again are at war."

Elora jumped and turned around, her eyes widened seeing the horrific scene unfold on the television. There was fires, the Kryptonian ship was completely demolished and in the midst of it all. Bruce was punching Clark and Clark seemed weak.

"His using kryptonite." she whispered, shaking with anxiety. She itched to go down there to stop everything but she couldn't.

"Elora Fawn Cohen," she looked behind her, seeing Lex Luthor and growled, "The Golden Warrior, boy have I always wanted to meet you in person."

Lex chuckled and clasped his hands behind his back, holding a syringe filled with kryptonite liquid.

****
Another cliffhanger😂 I'm so sorry for the suspense guys. It's all a part of my magic, but I really wanna know what you guys think.

So please vote, comment and follow ♥️

Love you guys and enjoy the chapter.