Chapter 25

Gabby's POV

💌

We both were laying next to each other and I admitted that 'make-up sex' was a good one. After six months of being away from her without her touch, she was still capable of making my knees weakened. I looked at Jordan who happened to look at me too.

I told her that Grace was unintentionally went to the bar I worked at because she was visiting her friend here. She called me 'babe' when she met Jordan because she knew who Jordan was. I told Grace about my relationship with Jordan and she even apologized when she fucked me back then because she knew how much I loved Jordan.

Jordan was a definition of a best person, she was the most amazing person I had ever met. She forgave me of what I had done to her. She wasn't mad when I explained to her why Grace was on my house that day, well yeah, she was just chilling while waiting for her friend. And Jordan said she wasn't seeing anyone when she was away because she still wanted me.

Oh god, she was perfect.

It took us six months to realize that we still loved each other no matter what but she was the one who made my life felt better. I just couldn't describe how amazing Jordan was. She told me that she was expanding her business to some countries and that was why she was so goddamn busy for the past six months.

I interlocked our fingers and kissed her knuckle. Jordan smiled and I swore to god I wanted to make her smile even more. She was too precious and she didn't deserve what I did to her but she convinced me that she still wanted me. How could I not cry because of that? She was beyond perfect and I was grateful I had her in my life.

"I love you." I said truthfully, and I cried again.

Jordan wiped my tears off. "No more tears, baby. I love you too."

"Why are you so fucking perfect?" I asked, sobbing.

Jordan slightly laughed. "I am not. That was my fault too, Gabby. I made you think that you weren't good enough for me. I left you when you needed me the most because of my job. And I'm sorry because of what happened lately."

I nodded. "It makes us stronger, J." Jordan smiled, pecking my lips. "Do you still want to be with me?"

Jordan raised her brows. "Why are you asking me that? Of course, I do. If I didn't want you, then why am I here?"

"I fucking love you, Jordan." Jordan laughed.

"Well, say that when I fuck you, babe. I'll fuck you hard even more." Jordan bit her bottom lip.

"Perv." I stuck out my tongue.

Then we both laughed together. It felt so good. It felt like it was supposed to be. She felt like home. And she was definitely my home, the one I ran into when I was tired and she'd be there when I needed her and she was everything I needed.

I woke up at seven in the morning. Jordan was still asleep, she looked so peaceful and I kissed her forehead and telling her that I loved her and then headed to my bathroom before I made my way to her kitchen.

I told Allie that I was here so she didn't have to worry. She even told me to make things right between Jordan and I. She was Jordan's daughter for sure. I chuckled, imagining what life would bring to us in the future.

But what I believed that this time, my life would be perfect. I just hoped that nothing fucked me up again.

Someone was yawning and I felt arms wrapped around my body. I smiled, Jordan placed her head on my shoulder. "Good morning, baby."

"Morning." She mumbled. "What are you making?"

"I make waffles. You want some? Or you want sandwich instead?" I asked her.