Trapped

Hey guys, thank you for 12,000 reads. I'm grateful to every single one of you for choosing to read this book.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Trina's P.O.V

I can't move, I can't talk, I can't do anything but hear.

I feel trapped in my own body.

I've heard his voice several times and it always breaks my heart when he cries and I can't do anything. I wanna touch him but I can't move, I want to tell him it's okay but I can't seem to be able to move my lips.

I miss everything so much, especially him. It's so dark here and I'm scared because I'm alone. Yes, I hear his voice but far away and although I want to come out of here I can't. It's all darkness.

Suddenly, I felt a sensation in my hand, it feels like warm hands on mine. The feeling from this hand us familiar I wanna see whose hand this is. I start to struggle but it seems like I'm being pushed deeper into the darkness. I try and try and try but I can't seem to defeat whatever is holding me down but then a voice with great pain and sadness attached to it said "come back to me please".

I began to struggle harder to free myself from this dark pit someone is waiting for me, someone needs me, someone wants me.
I CAN'T GIVE UP.

Suddenly, the darkness became brighter and the eerie silence was washed away by an audible noise. I tried to talk but still couldn't, I tried to move but I think I could only move my fingers.

"She moved, she moved!!!". He screamed, the same voice screamed and I could clearly hear the joy in his voice, pushing me to do more so I could hear it again.

I tried pushing again but it was too hard, I guess I used up all my energy on my finger.

"We're taking off the life support today Sir, maybe that's why you're being paranoid. It's normal in this situation. I'm sorry Sir but I think you're wrong". An unfamiliar voice stated and my heart broke as I couldn't move at the moment.

"I've not really given my consent about that. You talked and agreed with my family not me. She can make it if we still give her time". He (the familiar voice) said and then I tried again to move but I still couldn't.

"Sir, you'll just be making her suffer, the bullet penetrated a very vital organ and although we gave her some injections to help with the pain, it's still very unbearable". The unfamiliar voice said and he was right about the pain, I'm not sure if bring hit by a truck would hurt this much.

"If she doesn't wake up in the three days, I won't object to the removal of the life support, I don't want her to suffer anymore from my selfishness". He uttered the last part like a whisper but I heard it like he was very close to me.
Then he said again, in my ears "I believe in you and I love you, please fight for us".

His words just make me wanna jump out of this place but I still can't .

I'm trapped here.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

I don't know how long it was but his hands never left mine for long and I've been using his support to channel strength into me, I'm going to try with all my might to be free from here.

He's waiting so earnestly for me, he misses me, and i have this urge to wake up for him.

"We're taking her off the life support in 30 minutes Sir. We're very sorry". A female voice utters and I start to panic, I need to try again now.

I pushed and pushed but I think only one hand could move, and I heard the sharp sound of a chair being slid back. Then eerie silence for a about a minute but that silence was gone as soon as it came as a lot of voices were mixed together, but I singled one familiar one out.

"We need to take it off her now, he would be here anytime and I don't want ". I heard the woman's voice.

"He has no choice, he has to comply as he already agreed, be rest assured ma'am". I heard a male voice speak, before feeling a shattering pain as I tried to escape this realm.
I thought I couldn't speak anymore but the pain I felt brought out the voice I thought I had lost and I screamed for anyone to help me with this pain, but no one except the tight and warm hold I felt on my hand.

I grabbed onto that hand only knowing now that I could grab it all along, it squeezed back and I pushed, struggled and fought until a searing noise pierced my ear, everything seems to be in excess here. The dark was overwhelming, the silence eerie, paralysis of the whole body including the tongue.

At a moment, I tried to scream again when I felt a pain I couldn't bear but it was like my head was under water and then all of a sudden, I got blinded by a very bright light but gradually and slowly regained my sight and confusion set in.

Where am I ?
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NEEDLES IN ME
I'm scared of needles, how didn't I notice when I was being injected.

The loud beep coming from the right side of the bed made frustrated and I tried to tug at the needles to pull them of me but was restrained by some people in white and blue but I couldn't, it seemed like they wanted to put another needle in me and that's worse than death.
I kicked and scream seeing my life flashing before my eyes just by the mere sight of syringes.

Then he held me and said it was fine, and that it wouldn't hurt. Surprisingly, even to myself I just let myself go and agreed to take it calmly, I heard the doctor say it's for the pain.

"I can't believe I'm seeing you with your eyes open, its a miracle. I really want to smother you with hugs and kisses but I can't after getting a warning that it could reopen your healing wounds".

I was already falling into a deep sleep when I heard the three words I never thought I would from Lawrence.

I Love You.

~=•~

Hey guys, I'm so so happy and thankful for the support through your votes, reads and comments.
I Love You All.

~ who do you think are the man and woman talking?

~Fron the beginning of the story, could you tell that Lawrence was a big soft teddy bear?
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

If you wanna know more about me, or wanna be friends. 👇🏽

My socials:

Instagram: deji_bolanle.

Tiktok: deyji_bola

YouTube: Deji_B

See y'all next week. Please don't forget to vote comment and share.

Thanks ❣️❣️❣️.