part 3

Naina came back from her college trip. Naina and Noora are murmuring something secretly. I know it is about me. Now I am the centre of discussion.

Both are marching towards me. Did I done any crime??.

"Di did you agreed to the marriage, " Naina asked.

"Yes di, she agreed. They decided the marriage date as well " Noora replied...

Naina gives Noora a killing look. But Noora is Noora. She smiles at her. I getting fun.

"What's his job? '"She asked.

"Police. "Again Noora replied.

"Did you saw and talk to him? " Naina asked.

"Yes, di. Everything was so fast" Noora replied.

"Noora can you please close your mouth. Or else I will tape it" Naina warned. Since Noora is afraid of her she closed her mouth with her hand.

I am controlling my smile. But I can't help it will burst anytime.

"Di be serious, why did you agree? " she asked me

"They don't ask me my decision do you know. Our dad didn't even allow me to talk to the groom. How can I talk to him to cancel the wedding? He didn't utter even a single word. I don't think that he is a good police" I said.

"Can we talk to dad?" she asked me

"No way, we had finally agreed. At least their family seem nice. They even tell me that they have servants so I need no to cook. I was on top of the world hearing that and they will allow me to work. " I said.

She chuckled.

"So leave that matter, how was your journey? " I asked

" It was fun, " she replied

"Can I open my mouth? " Noora asked.

We laughed.

"We need to investigate this alliance. They seem nice. But how can we trust them and handing our daughter "Laila asked

"I had already investigated about them. They are good. Neha is very lucky to have them." He replied

"He is neighbouring out Neha's friend Divya. We can ask her" he added.

Laila shared the new information with Neha. Neha called Divya and informed them about her sudden proposal.

"His name. Is Ayaan. And he is in police " Neha said.

"Yeah police without uniform. I know him. He is too hot and handsome " Divya said.

"Div, they fixed my marriage on last week of this month," she said

"What? " Div jumped.

"I can't believe that short-tempered man is too much eager to marry you. You know some of the girls in our neighbourhood had proposed to him but he rejected them all" she said. "You are lucky Neha, you are going to marry the man of most girl's dream" she added.

"But I hate the police " I reasoned

"What if he is a good police officer and good husband," she said.

"But he didn't talk to me. Only his mom talked to me. He is a shy person " I complained.

"He is not shy, he is super cold, arrogant, warm at heart and supermodel for many," she said.

"If he is so good, then you go and marry him," I said

" but he proposed only you," she said.

"Why didn't he at least talk to me. I want to know each other. " I said.

"Okay, I will ask him to call you," she said.

"Neha did he called you? ' she came in WhatsApp

".no "

"He asked me why don't you call him? "

"Me? Is he serious? "
"Boys should take the first step "

"He said that ladies first "

"Then tell him not to do any trouble shy man. I hate shy man "

I turned offline. How on earth that jam going to marry him and that shy person is in the police. How ironical. What post should he have? Why do I care?

And the engagement day came. Everyone is busy running here and there and the last time for exchanging ring had come.

Our marriage is going to happen in the simplest way, an engagement and marriage. Nothing more.

Ayaan, he is so handsome. But why he became so shy. I looked at him and diverted my gaze when he looks at me. I am embarrassed what an awkward moment.

The Sooner we exchanged our rings. I smiled at my parents and siblings.

I am shocked when he clutched my hand kissed it in front of the whole audience. Doesn't he have any shame?

" I am not shy" he whispered to me. What are the other surprises he is going to give me?

How is the update?

What about Ayaan?

Do you love the story?

Will Ayaan be a match on Neha?

Why such a rush on the marriage?

😍😍😍

Waiting for your reviews. Vote and comments😘😘

Take care