Part 28

Third Person POV

Giving a hand to Fahad due to their team victory against Ayaan, Neha is all in another mood. Even the wrath from sun is now nothing to her.

"It is enough for today. " Lying on the bare floor Fahad said with panting.

"Stand up Fahad, don't lie on the floor. Your body must get dirty. " Neha scolded him only to make Ayaan chuckle.

"Enough of your smile. Didn't you said even if I stand upside down, I won't win against you. Didn't you see how pitiful your defeat was. " She giggled.

"Yeah, I am repenting. " Ayaan acted like he is sad by joining his hands together.

"I met Naina yesterday and.. " Fahad stopped his tract and he sat down on the floor while scratching his hair.

"And what? " Neha asked impatiently.

"Nothing, I think it was someone else. " Fahad looked at her and Ayaan. Suddenly his phone beeped. Attending the phone he walked away.

"Who gifted PinkY? " Ayaan asked, he was thinking to ask about the same from some days. The mere teddy which she keeps as her precious things which sometimes makes him jealous.

"My late friend. Two days before her death was my birthday and she gifted to me by making me promise that I won't leave it anywhere or abandon it. Even though we were just playing at that time, that was her last wish. I can't compromise on my promise. " She smiles at him wiping a small drop of tear that escaped from her eyes.

Ayaan looked at her for sometimes, not just looking but admiring. How he attracted to the every small things about her. She holds more importance to her every promises, she is ready to take revenge on behalf of her friend. But she won't risk happiness of anyone, she is just waiting for Karma and she wants to see the sightfull scene of the death of the murderer.

"I don't know if you can understand me. " She said looking at the sky.

"Why not. I can understand. " He smiled and took a baby step to reach her.

Before he reaching her, his phone got beeped showing head office number..

"Work. I will be back. " He excused himself leaving Neha alone.

She looked at the two brothers who left her alone receiving phone calls. She felt so bored. Her college will take a month to open and she is too lazy to go inside now. Sitting on the bench near to her she is checking her fingers.

Her lip curled at the white mark on her nail. Even though it is superstition, she can't help but got excited. While nail mark remarking her luck to get new dress. She is jumping on her heart. Who will gift her a dress, her Dad? Mom? Sisters or Ayaan? And his family? She is so happy.

Taking phone from the bench near to her, she dialled Ammi's number. It has been days since she called Ayaan's mother. She felt a need to call her someday.

Her forehead furrowed and she smacked her head when she remember that her plan for there will expire tomorrow. Since she doesn't have money on her, she can't just recharge. She decided to call her Dad after sometimes. Even though everyone on her home is busy, she thought to make herself busy too.

"Hello Ammi. " When she heard hello from the other side she mouthed.

"How are you Neha? Does Ayaan and Fahad causing any problem? " That makes her chuckle. She didn't even believe that she will take these friendly to her mother in law.

"They are all fine Ammi. How is Abba? You didn't even come here. I am here all bored. Your two son will go to work every day. " She complained.

"I will come soon. I asked Fahad to prepare on government exams but he is giving no ears to me. "