Part 35

reached 35😱😱😱.

If you are reading this book from anywhere except wattpad, hinovel and Popink, then please leave that site immediately before it hack your device.
If you are not reading this book in the above mentioned sites, then surely you are in a pirate site which is extremely danger. ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Third Person POV.

When Laila calls Naina to help her for arranging documents, she gone to her with a smile leaving alone her phone on her bed, which she shared with Noora.

Naina want to ask something to her Mom that's why she became such a polite and obedient girl.

"Arrange these. " Laila ordered her.

"Where is Dad. I saw him earlier but now he is disappeared. "

"He went outside to buy some groceries. "

"Groceries and this late night? " Naina questioned.

"Noora need some papers for work outing. " She replied.

"Did she was asleep till now. Everyone is pampering her so much. She is grown up and 16." She complained.

"You are not less than her. Didn't you one asked him to buy your cosmetics for your tomorrow functions. " Laila laughed and added, "comparing with you my Noora is better. " She teased her.

"Anyway she is grown up to sleep alone. If she always sleep with me, when will her fear go? " She asked while looking at the documents and smiled noticing her mother's tenth result certificate. Laila was so beautiful when she was young.

"Let her be like this. She is still a kid. " Every mother their younger child forever be a kid.

"She is interrupting my privacy. " Finally Niana said what she is aiming.

"Then you should say earlier that you want a selection room, why pointing at her? " Laila questioned.

"Yeah Mom, she is still a kid. It would be better for her to sleep alone herself than forcing. " If anything happen, then too younger sibling will be a baby to elder one. That's circle of the nature.

Laughing off her thoughts Naina started asking about her Mom's childhood.

While in her room, Noora with a great grin in her face, took Naina's phone and unlocked it with her fingerprint.

She can unlock the phone with her fingerprint but not any social media accounts, that's how Naina set the settings. But why Naina cares? She quickly calls her best friend Smrithi checking whether her sister is coming or not.

"Smriti, I reached home. Did your brother return back from temple? " Noora asked immediately.

"Yeah I am back and I won't forget to give you Aravana bottle that my brother received from sabarimala. " Smriti said with a smile thinking about her friend's craze for the temple prasad.

(*aravana is like a prasad available at Shabarimala temple. I don't know about it clearly but it tastes so good.)

"Thats my girl. " Noora laughed.

"Don't forget to bring Chicken fry tomorrow. You said that today you guys will have it. " Smriti remind her. Since her parents are vegetarians eating non veg from her best friend is a bless. Noora  gives non veg, whenever it cooks in her home. Laila specifically packs for Smriti.