Ch.22: Mischievous Eyes

(Little Space by: SXYE- I made the drawing above and if you can't find you way to read it then it says "Its Not Everyday You See A Dream Just Die In Front Of You")

Three Days Later...

Y/N POV

Its been awhile and nothing bad has happened. Me and trender have fun when he needs me to model something for him, me and sally were brought back together again, and there hasn't been any fighting of any sorts.

Slender man and his brothers have also been training me, which is what we are doing now. We were in front of the house as the enders surrounded me.

"Close your eyes and sense our attacks." Slender said

"You can do it, sexy." Offender said

I nodded and changed into my demon form. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I focused as best as I could and sensed a bunch of tendrils coming at me. I took flight and dodged them as best as I could but I wasn't concentrated enough.

One of the tendrils hit me hard and I crashed to the ground.

"Oh shit!" Offender freaked

"Are you alright?" Splendor asked

"Slender man that was too far, you're over doing it!" Trender warned

"Sorry Y/N, but you have to be ready for anything." Slender apologized

I opened my eyes and got up. I nodded at him and shook myself off, getting ready again.

"Okay I'm ready." I said

I closed my eyes again and immediately felt attacks coming at me. I took flight but this time I let myself drop down to the ground and dodged the ones that were lower an closer to me.

I got hit again and grunted. I sensed a tree and used my wings to stop myself from crashing into it. I opened my eyes and took in a few deep and surprised breaths.

"Slendy!!" Splendor complained

"She didn't get hurt! If she didn't train then she would have hit the tree but she stopped herself in time." Slender said looking at the positive

"I'm fine, lets keep going!" I said

I got determined as I figured out how to counter their attacks. I flew back to them and stood on the ground.

"I'm ready." I said

I closed my eyes and they started their attacks but I immediately took flight before they could start. Their tendrils followed me and I did a bunch of loops and dodges to not get hit.

"Wait wait! She defeated us!" Offender said

I opened my eyes and put my hands over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. I accidentally tangled up their tendrils. I couldn't help it and bursted out laughing.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!!" I laughed

I flew to their tendrils and helped them get untangled. I also calmed down from laughing and shook my head.

"Okay I wasn't going for that, I was going for a different approach." I said

"Well you still managed to not get hit that time so its an improvement." Slender said

I smiled and was done helping themget their tendrils fixed. I landed on the ground as they put their tendrils away.

"Alright, thats enough training for today!" Slender announced," but I do have a mission for you, toby, masky and hoodie."