Ch.26: Home

Small time skip

Zalgo showed me my room and I really loved it. Till a memory came up and showed me this was zalice's room.

"Do you like it?" Zalgo asked as zalice's giggles echoed in my head

"Its...Familiar." I replied

Zalgo smiled a bit and nodded.

"I will assume thats good!" He replied

I looked around, taking a few steps inside as the many memories of a smaller me echoed in my head.

It was almost a bit heart wrenching to stand here.

'Why does it hurt?'

"I-If you need anything, then I'm just a door away." Zalgo said unsure

I looked at him and watched him leave. I looked around again and felt as if there was something a little bit bigger here.

I walked around the room, taking in everything that may give me anymore memories that can show me why I felt there was something more here.

As I looked around, I could see the room wasn't touched for a long time. There was dust on certain things that were never messed with but the bed an demonic animal dolls were fresh and clean.

I looked in the closet and there were webs with demonic looking spiders on them. A spider jumped on me an quickly climbed down an to the floor.

I immediately stepped back an shivered as I then saw smoke in the middle of my panic. The spider turned to a demon an she bowed down to me an cupped her hands together.

"P-Princess- I-I am so sorry! I didn't know you were still alive- I'll leave immediately, please spare me!" She begged as she moved onto her knees.

I was confused but remembered I was zalgo's daughter.

'Zalgo must be a king or something?'

"Um..?" I said unsure as I glanced at neon

He made a confused doggo noise an I looked back at the demon lady.

"You can relax." I said," I'm not zalice- well I am zalice but I'm a reformed..version..? I'm not sure myself but I won't hurt you."

I lent her my hand as she looked up and flinched.

'I need to know zalice's history, an maybe fast.'

She hesitantly took my hand and I helped her up. She then bowed and still looked scared.

"Please, as an apology for thinking you were gone, let me serve under you as a protector!" She said with fear

I gave her a smile and decided to be friendly.

"You don't have to, but just so Zalgo doesn't do that, sure! Be my protector." I smiled

She had four arms on both sides of her and she had about ten or so eyes that stretched across her face horizontally.

Her eyes were all red with no iris, and she had sharp teeth, two sticking out like fangs. Her skin was a dark grey and she wore a white tank top with a few ripped holes in it.

She had jeans with a few holes too an had a black leather jacket around her waist. Her hair was short, like a pixie cut but a bit longer.

She was a pretty demon really.

"Thank you princess!" She said relieved

She then stood straight and came by my side. Standing patiently as I watched her.

"Um...alright, uh neon go ahead an get comfortable! I'll go ask zalgo for some food for you-"

"Let me princess!" The spider demon chipped in

She zoomed off on her own and I was gonna stop her but neon blocked me.

"Maybe its for the best?" He said with an awkward smile

I sighed and looked back at my room to continue exploring.

'I wonder what the others are doing back home...'

Lj POV

Its hostile here. Jeff and ej attack each other on sight, masky keeps disappearing, but when he's around hoodie growls quietly at him while masky gives him a silent glare-

The girls are having arguments on which is innocent, ej or jeff, and they're also having a massive ship war of who they think is best for Y/N.

It was just chaos. The ones who were neutral or trying to keep some peace were me, pinky, sally,- surprisingly - offender, kage, smile dog, dr. Smiley, and toby.

Well toby chanted for one of the different sides a few times for each at random but he was still kinda helping. Kinda.

I at the moment, was holding down jeff while pinky had ej in a headlock.

"Walk away from each other or stay locked in your rooms till Y/Ns back!" Pinky warned," you choose!"

They both growled but I let jeff go and he walked away first. Ej was let go soon after an he walked away too.

"Alright, lets see how offender, toby and kage are doing with the girls." I said

"The house is quiet, maybe they died." Pinky smirked

I shook my head as I thought she was about to jinx us. We left to check the kitchen where they were having their feud only for it to be empty.

Kage came in and saw us.

"Oh hey." He said casually

"Where-"

"Janes room, lol." Kage said nonchalantly

He took us back to the living room and upstairs. We eventually got to janes room and he opened the door to see all the girls sitting down calmly talking.

They were sitting around offender an he was just sitting there an looked upset.

"Don't ask." Offender grumbled

The girls were just calmly talking to each other and so we backed out and closed the door.

"Lets not disturb the peace..." I said as I locked the door

Masky then walked by and I followed him, grabbing his shoulder which made him shove me off.

"What." He asked

"Why are you an hoodie suddenly distant?" I asked

"Y-y-yeah! W-what happe-happened?" Toby asked

"Thats none of your concern." Masky said as he turned back forward

He walked off and I looked at the others to see they understood that this probably had nothing to do with Y/N or won't involve her in any way.

"Alright, lets have two people watching ej and two others watch jeff in case they start trying to kill each other." I said

They nodded and left while I teleported around to find one of the two so we can make sure that no one dies while Y/N is out...