Ch.16: Proxy Knowledge

(Broken by: DNMO, Sub Urban; small warning, the video doesn't have a flash warning but its not much of a flash but if you have photo epilepsy or PSE then do not watch the video at all!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slender went to his desk and I sat in a chair. Splendor stayed standing and stood near me. Slender explained the situation and whats currently happening.

"Your his child? Or is it something else?" Splendor asked

"Thats what I needed Y/N here for." Slender said

I looked at him and prepared myself for what he had to say.

"Recently, I made contact with zalgo and asked him why is he destroying my brothers homes. This was his response." Slender said

He took out a hand held recorder and put it down on the desk. He pressed a button and it started.

"Why? I'll tell you why! Cause I know you have my daughter, and I can sense it! You have her somewhere and I don't want her in your hands! Its bad enough I lost her cause of you, I don't need her to be in your control!" Zalgo growled

It stopped and slender put it back from wherever he got it from.

"So...I am his daughter..." I replied

"Yes, I'm afraid so." Slender said," but he said I was the reason he lost you so I'm guessing he's not trying to kill you. Just find you. And if I was the reason he lost you then we must've had a run in at some point."

I've never seen slender man anywhere though? Unless...

"Wait...If I've never seen you in my life then that means we've either met or known each other in another life?" I asked

"Correct, but not in another life for me." He said," I've must've known you in your Zalice one."

"Do you have a mirror?" I asked

He looked at me confused and I stood up.

"Ever since we started figuring things out, I've kinda gotten a sneak peek into my so called powers." I said," and one of them is manifesting something from a mirror."

He opened a drawer and took out a hand held mirror. He put it flat on the desk and I got near it.

"Is it okay if I hold it?" I asked

"Yes, of course." He replied," go ahead."

I grabbed it and held it to see me.

"Mirror mirror, in my hands." I chanted," show yourself to answer my questions."

The arms came out and I put the mirror down on the desk and slender an splendor looked at it shocked.

"Hello again old friend, its been a lifetime since we dimmed." The voice said

Slender was shocked and I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, should've known." I replied

Slender seemed calm again and crossed his arms over the desk.

"I see." Slender said," hello to you too zalice."

I held in my shock and waited for him to explain.

"Now its all clear. You were tired of zalgo fighting us weren't you?" Slender said," thats why you left with you mother and changed your ways cause it reminded you of your father."

He then looked at me and smiled.

"Why you became who you are now." Slender said

"Yes it is." Zalice, apparently, said," and I like who I've become. I want to keep it that way but my father wants me to return to him."

Not Camera ReadyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara