Ch. 12

Saturday

I flung my clothes around as I was trying to decide what to wear for my date. Nothing I tried on felt right.

I grabbed another shirt, slipping it on. Nope. I took it off and grabbed another. I stopped and thought about how much Adam liked my skirt that night.

I grabbed a black high wasted skirt and layed in on my bed. My eyes widened, I hurried over to my drawer and pulled out a pair of fishnets, laying them next to the skirt.

I smiled and put the shirt I was holding next to it. I felt satisfied with my outfit and prayed it would look good on.
I wasn't 100% use to wearing skirts but the reactions it has gotten me made me want to wear them more.

I headed over to the bathroom with my clothes in my hand. I quickly washed my self and shaved my pale legs, didn't want any hair poking out.

When I was finished I slipped on some black panties, then the fishnets and skirt. I looked at myself in the mirror, swaying my hips as the skirt followed the motion.

I smiled grabbing my shirt. I put it on and tucked it into the skirt.

I continued to get ready by putting on deodorant, a little perfume, and brushing my teeth for good measure.

My curls mostly dried, and I moved them around a bit to my liking.

Adam and I were set to meet at the park and from there we'd go to a restaurant.

I felt nervous about wearing a skirt in public. At least at the party I had my friends with me to keep weirdos away.
I had never been bullied or anything for being gay or feminine, but it didn't change the fact that anyone could be homophobic and not like that Im dressed like this.

I looked at the time.
3:48 pm

I was meeting Adam at 4:15 and the park wasn't a far walk.
I headed out the bathroom to slip on my low top black vans.

I grabbed my keys and wallet and double checked that I had my phone, it lit up in my hand as I looked at it.

3:49pm
From Adam
On my way :)

I took one last look at myself before heading out the door.

I spotted Louis returning with a girl wrapped in his arm, not the same girl I saw him making out with the other night.

Louis stopped in his tracks as I approached him.

"Hey.. who's this?" I asked curiously. Louis was about to respond but the blonde interrupted.

"I'm Beck, and you are?" She said giving me a dirty look.

"This is my roommate, Harry. He's going on a date so we should just get back to the dorm." Louis quickly said looking over my attire. He grabbed Beck's hand and pulled her in the direction of our dorm.

"Bye then!" I said rolling my eyes. I thought he had a girlfriend.. Of two years. I'd have to talk to him about it later, but right now I had my own 'relationship' to start.

___

Harry sat on a park bench waiting for Adam. He was surprised he got there sooner than him but patiently waited.

People walked by and Harry started to feel self conscious of his skirt. He fiddled with his hands in his lap.

"Hey, hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." Harry looked up to see Adam smiling down at Harry.
Harry gawked at how good Adam looked.

"I've been waiting for soooo long." Harry joked standing up.

"Very sorry, I'll make it up to you." Adam grabbed Harry's hands and stared down at the smaller boy.

"You look great by the way." Adam lifted his hand slightly to run his fingers over Harry skirt before dropping his hands to his side.

"Thanks." Harry blushed, not feeling insecure anymore.

"We should get going hm?" Harry nodded and Adam held his hand out for Harry to take it. He did and they walked around the park a little before Adam drove them to eat.

—☆—

very sorry for the lack of updates. my mental health hasn't been the best lately but i greatly appreciate the support!!

but... please forgive me if they're still slow, im still in a bit of a funk :/

anything i post will be unedited and when i'm feelin better i'll clean it up :)