Ch. 3

Harry's POV

I decided to try to get a live stream in before bed. I hadn't spoken to my roommate since our awkward morning encounter.
We were both in our separate rooms just trying to get use to the others presence. It was definitely going to be weird having him here.

I opened my laptop and grabbed the remote on my nightstand- turning my LED lights to pink.

I stripped off my shirt and propped the laptop on my nightstand.

I hit play.

I waited a few seconds for people to flood into the chat and eventually they did. 600+ viewers in a matter of seconds, I new more would show up too.
I smiled seductively at the camera as I leaned back to reveal myself in some thin panties.

I propped myself on one elbow, leaning back and rubbing my hardening member. My breathing was already becoming irregular as I continued the motion.

I bit my lip trying to keep from moaning loud. My room was across the flat but I honestly didn't trust myself to make small noises.

I stopped my movements when I started to feel myself getting close. I took a few breaths before starting again and stopping when I got close again.

£5 danman: Tease

£50 hotdad: good boy

£15

£20

£50

I had gotten more tips recently and tonight was no different. I did care about the money, that's why I started it, but after a while I really enjoyed putting on a show more.

I sat up a little, slowly taking off his panties. I gasped feeling the cool air hit me. I quickly bit my tongue to keep quiet. I grabbed myself and started moving my hand up and down.

I fully sat up, still stroking my member, and reached over behind the laptop to grab a pink dildo and lube.

I showed the audience.

"Should I use this?" I asked quietly lathering it with lube. The chat flooded with yes and more tips telling me to do it.

I turned around, arching my back, so they had a view perfect view of my perky ass. I lined up the dildo, my eyes fluttering shut, and slowly started pushing it in-

*Bhmp* *Bhmp*

Someone knocked on the door. I jumped flinging the pink toy into the closet and closing the laptop. I rushed over to my robe and put it on wiping my lubed hand on the fabric, I cringed making a mental note to wash it immediately.

"Hey," I heard from the other side. I looked in the mirror trying to make myself look decent. I ruffled my hair that was sticking to my sweaty forehead and shrugged.

I walked over to the door opening it to reveal my roommate, who I couldn't help but notice was actually very attractive. It was not helping my hard on that I couldn't get rid of.

"I'm Louis by the way. Since I'm living here I thought I'd introduce myself since you didn't." He said in a slightly annoyed tone.
He looked passed me for a second and I quickly introduced myself and blocked his view.

"I'm Harry! Uh- Nice to meet you Louis," I put my hand out but quickly retracted it.

Louis looked confused as I did so. I laughed nervously,
"So.. Louis," I said slowly getting use to his name, "Have you always been a student here and just decided to move in oor?" I was curious about this man but also just wanted to distract him from the obvious set up in my room.

"No, I actually took two years off to work and help my mum and sisters out." My heart fluttered but I could see Louis didn't want to talk about that by how he looked away.

"That's sweet."

"Mmhm." Louis said heading toward the kitchen. Furrowed my eyebrows and followed behind him. He opened the fridge.

"So you shop for groceries?" I nodded still confused.
"I'll give you some money whenever you go and a list of what I need." He shut the fridge and walked passed me, headed to the living room to sit on the couch.

I scoffed, "You can buy your own groceries or come with." Louis looked up at Harry.

"Okay," He said shrugging. He turned on the TV. I scoffed again taken aback by the slight arrogant, unbothered tone. I started to walk back to my room but was interrupted.

"Oh also, when I have girls over don't bother me yeah? I'll keep out of your hair when you have them over too." He said turning back to look at the TV while I looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm gay," I said matter of factly as if it wasn't obvious. Louis looked back at me, eyeing me up and down causing my cheeks to turn pink.

"Mm right." Louis said nonchalant then looked back at the TV.

I looked down at myself in my robe, "What's that supposed to mean?" Louis just grabbed the remote turning up the volume, ignoring me.

I huffed finally going back to my room. I was definitely not in the mood now.

***

Ugh it's 2 am and I can't sleep so i'm uploading and writing! it's taking everything in me not to upload 4 chapters all at once, i'll regret it

(if there are mistakes let me know, i changed this chapter from third to first person a few times)