Ch. 1

mature

Harry moved his hips in circles as he started to reach the point of no return. His knees became weak and movement was more sloppy. He stared into the camera before rolling his eyes back dramatically. He whimpered trying to drag it out as long as he could until he finally released the tension.
His slender legs visibly shaking as he came down from his high, warm liquid spewing on his tummy.

Harry panted, out of breath as he looked at the chat room. 3k Viewers. $500+ Tipped.

He smiled at the reactions he was getting.

"Thank you for watching," Harry waved clicking the end button. He never knew how to end his lives, it was awkward for him.

Harry cleaned him self up taking a warm shower. He walked around his dorm sighing cause he knew it was his last day alone.
He was sadly assigned a roommate which he wasn't looking forward to.

He was supposed to have one at the beginning of the the last semester but they had messed up on assigning them. Harry was in one of the bigger dorms that house two people.
He debated changing to a single dorm but he loved the space in the two person.

Being alone helped Harry get to know himself better.. It was why he started his cam shows. That and the money of course.

He got dressed and cleaned around the dorm so he didn't have to last minute tomorrow.
He didn't know who his roommate was other than it was some boy.

Boys and girls were in separate dorms which sucked to Harry. He rather be housed with a girl he can bond with than a guy who may not be comfortable with Harry's open and flirty sexuality.

Harry was also worried about his cam-boy gig. He didn't want it to be ruined because someone else was living with him. He was so use to being loud and carefree.

He lied down putting his hand on his forehead, getting a headache from overthinking. Or maybe from that round two "workout" sesh in the shower.

Either way he wanted to stop over analyzing and go to sleep.

***

New story hype!
I hope this is good, it's very different than Soccer Mom..

Thoughts?