Chapter 10. The Attack!

People! I need ya all to listen.

I want to thank xXFanFictionNerdXx for helping me out! I had troubles about where to go, and this amazing writer took the time to help me out!

I did end up not using the idea, but it was sooo good, and their books are amazing! I totally recommend reading them!

And with that being said, let's get on with the show down!

~No one's P.O.V~

Hiccup and Y/n had returned to the others, walking through the tunnel with their hands intertwined. Hiccup's thumb was caressing the back of her hand, a habit he had grown used to.

But it didn't take too long before Hiccup's hand left her own, and he quickly went to his mother, who were making food along with her husband.

He excitedly began telling his mother about Berk. Y/n smiled a little at his antics and took a seat beside Gobber, leaning against Grump.

Stoick handed Hiccup a bowl, "Would you mind, Son?" He pointed to the basket behind his son, close to the wall where Valka had dropped her armor.

He nodded as he began walking over there, his eyes still on his mother, "Mom, you'd never recognize it." He said as he opened the basket, placing a couple of fish into the bowl, "Where we used to make weapons, we now build saddles, wing sling,"

Y/n got nudged out of her seat by Shadow, who worked hard on nudging and shoving her in the direction of the basket.

"-We even fix dragon teeth!" He exclaimed as he held the basket open as Y/n approached, she took two, and then Hiccup let go of lid, letting it fall before Toothless could sneak any fish out for himself, "You wouldn't believe how much everything's changed."

Y/n threw the fish to Shadow and she caught it in her mouth, cooing as went straight down to her stomach, the second fish following quickly behind.

"Your son's changed Berk for the better." Stoick said as he took the fish from Hiccup, placing it on the makeshift table before placing his large hands on Valka's shoulders, "I think we did well with this one, Val."

"Thanks, Dad." Hiccup smiled at his father, making his way over to Y/n who played with Shadow, "But don't forget Y/n. She did more than me."

Y/n turned from Shadow and to her lovely boyfriend, smiling as she did so, "That may be true, oooorrrr NOT! Hiccup, I wouldn't have done anything if it wasn't for you." Y/n smiled, cupping his cheek as she leaned in for a quick peck before pulling away.

A gasp made the two turn their heads just in time to see Valka dropping the fish onto the floor and Cloudjumper eating them before Toothless could.

Shadow was by Grump, satisfied with her two fish. Y/n hummed as she saw it, she looked up at the Stormcutter, making eye contact with him. She tilted her head a little to the side and he mimicked her action.

She nodded, looking at the stone floor. Cloudjumper threw his head back as he tried to get the fish out of his stomach. He got some of the half-digested fish out of his stomach and into his mouth, spitting it on the ground.