Chapter 2. Hunters.

~No one's P.O.V~

A black dragon grazed over the ocean water, the wind from their speed making the water part to the sides.

The black dragon's roar of joy could be heard from afar along with the laughter of the rider on its back.

When the sea dragons, Thunderdrums, surfaced, the Rider changed from a laying position into a sitting one.

The masked human stepped down into the pedal on the side of the dragon, maneuvering above and around the Thunderdrums.

Changing the tail-position again, the duo dived under a Thunderdrum's wing before flying straight up into the clouds.

"Yeah!" The Rider laughed, followed by a roar of victory coming from the dragon.

The duo flew higher and higher into the sky, avoiding the thick, white, puffy clouds they were surrounded by.

The sky couldn't sound more enjoyable than when the laugher and roars were heard from the sky, both of them enjoying their freedom, they had the time of their life and they loved it.

Every single second of it.

The Night Fury twirled upside down before they dived down fast towards the ocean clear blue water.

Before they got out of the clouds, the dragon spread its beautiful wings, lifting them up, allowing them to fly even higher into the clouds than before.

While doing so, the Night Fury twirled around, causing the Rider to fasten her handhold when they increased their speed by the second.

Getting high enough, the graceful dragon relaxed, they soon started to fall towards the ocean.

The Rider turned its upper body to look down while the Night Fury let out a happy roar, loving the feeling of them flying through the fluffy, soft clouds.

At the last second, the dragon extended its wings, making the water splash to the sides before they soared above the clouds yet again, the energy never seeming to leave them.

As the two stopped to spin, the dragon glided peacefully over the the white clouds, the Rider extended her arms like a dragon's wings.

Flying behind a flock of Timberjacks, the Rider sighed, pulling the reins a little, "What do you think, Shadow? Wanna give this another shot?" She asked the dragon, patting her side.

Shadow grumbled in disagreement, which the Rider had learned to ignore, "Shadow! It'll be fine." She told the dragon, trying to get her on with the idea.

With the click of a lever, the rider locked the pedals in the clear tail position. Then she unhooked herself from the saddle, "Ready?" She asked, getting a snort from the dragon in response.

The Rider slide off of Shadow, free falling while she kept her arms close to her body, yelling as she plummeted, Shadow dived after her loved Rider.

"Yeah!!" The female shouted when Shadow got down beside her, the Rider looked at her dragon through the mask as they started to gracefully spiral through the air, face-to-face.

Shadow stuck her tongue out, giving the female her famous gummy-smile.

When the girl saw the ocean, she stuck her forearms trough a pair of tucked leather flaps, yanking on them, she unfolded sheets of leather as she extended her arms.

They caught the wind, sending her back up in the clouds, gliding. Shadow unfolded her wings too, keeping up with her Rider. Quickly, she pushed a button on her flying-suit, making another folded leather stick out of her back like the back fin of a dragon.