Ch. 22 See no evil

"Tory!" I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped the sheets as tightly as I could. I felt myself release as I breathed out. "Fuck.. I felt that in my guts."

I felt Tory slap my ass then pulled out. I fell on the bed and breathed in and out as I could hear my heart beating in my chest.

The bed moved a little as Tory crawled on top of me, kissing my body before laying next to me and wrapping her arm around me.

"You wanna ride me?" She whispered in my ear.

Groaning, I could literally feel my whole body not wanting to move. "I'm sore." I sighed then turned over and looked at her as she moved my hair away from my face.

"If you were a top then I wouldn't mind you wearing this and fucking me."

I leaned up and looked at her. "Hold on. Who said I wasn't?"

She laughs as she sits up and looks at me. "Babe, you're a bottom."

Crossing my arms, I looked at her then furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm not."

Cupping half my face, she smiles before pulling me towards her and kissing me. When she pulls back, she smiles at me then caresses my cheek for a moment. "You wanna wear this?" She points down and my eyes follow.

Shaking my head, I look away. "No."

She pulls me into a hug and kisses my shoulder then chuckles. I heard her phone ring after a moment and she reached over towards her side table and grabbed her phone.

"Hello?"

I watch her as she was sitting there, still wearing the strap-on. She kept talking and I knew it was Maddie, cause she's loud on the other end of the phone even though she didn't have it on speaker.

After watching her for a moment, I had to pee really bad. I knew that moving was going to be a challenge and I wasn't sure if I could do this or not.

We've been fucking for a few hours now- yeah, I know.

It's currently eight at night and I think we started as soon as Tory got home but I'm not too sure. I lost track of time cause Tory wouldn't let off and give me some space to breathe.

I have no idea what is going on with her.

Looking over at her, she was leaning back against the headboard talking to Maddie. My eyes traveled down her body for a moment before I started feeling my bladder move.

Sitting up, I moved over to the edge before biting my lip and standing up in a motion that I had to control my balance so I wouldn't fall back on the bed. When I noticed that I had balance, I limped my way to the bathroom then glanced over at Tory as she was watching me.

Walking into the bathroom, I did my business and sighed. After I was done, I washed my hands then limped back into the bedroom where Tory was still on the phone.

I sat on the bed before hearing Tory hang up the phone, then I look over at her as she placed her phone on the table then looks over at me.

"Another round?"

Looking at her, she chuckles before pulling me on her then wrapping her arms around me. I leaned up to look at her for a moment. "What's gotten you in the mood lately?"

"I don't know." She tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "You're just irresistible. But if you're tired, then I'm gonna go downstairs and make sure the lights are off and the door is locked." She pecked my lips before getting up, making me roll off of her.

She took the strap off before sliding a robe on and winking at me. She walks out of the room a few moments later and I laid back against the headboard.