Chapter 12- It's Time

A/N

Book covers are welcome. If you have one please send to me. If I really like it, it will become the cover of my book with a dedication to you or it will be a media to a next chapter. If you send me one but I don't do any of those it does not mean I don't like it, I just feel that it doesn't fit with the book. There are NO bad covers, you can believe me or not, but that's how I see it.  Rememeber I want to know your reactions and what you like and don't like about the book or a chapter. Yes negative feedback is welcomed to an extent. If it becomes to much, I will warn you but if its just unacceptable you will be reported. Commenters can even give me ideas for newer chapters.

Chapter 12

"It's time." I gasp out in horror,"We need to train." I say the last part directly to Blake, to which he looks at me nodding, seeming to know some of my cryptic meaning.

"How do you know though?" Blake looked at me intently with wonder on his face.

"Remember that one time when I woke up screaming?" I ask choosing that place to start out with. He nodded and I continued my explanation. "I had a nightmare that I was surrounded by rouges. I never knew what it meant, but I had the same nightmare today but there was an ending to this one. After they surrounded me, I thought I was going to die. But then out of no where they started submitting and I was relieved at first. Until he appeared. He walked up to me and said, 'You'll be mine again, you'll see. Until next time, you better be ready.' " I explained and took a breath. Blake and James seemed to be thinking, but when they heard the 'you'll be mine again' part they both growled. "He said until next time, you better be ready. He was making his presence known just now. Today was his next time. It was a warning."

"In the meantime I want you with Parker." Blake said sternly leaving no room for argument. It's not like I was going to argue, me and Parker have gotten surprisingly close in the past two days. He's always joking with me and he just has this vibe to him that makes it impossible to be bored around.

"Sir yes, Sir." I salute mockingly, while adding a genuine smile towards Blake to show no disrespect. Chuckling deep from within his throat he looked at me with a smile lighting his face. He called Parker over and me and him walked to my room. Entering my room behind I walk in to see Parker flop on the bed laying on his back.

"So... not to be rude or anything but.. why aren't you training?" Parker asked me confused. Huh, I guess James and Blake didn't tell him. Thing is should I tell him? Maybe later.

"You'll see soon enough." I said vaguely hoping he'd leave it at that. Thankfuly he did. After a bit a thought came to mind. "Parker?" I asked. He looked over at me questionly which made me continue. "Is the pack training right now?" Nodding he asked why I asked.  "Surprise visit." I said and stood up walking to the pack's backyard. Once in view I saw Blake watching the pack run laps.

"Hey." I said making him aknowledge me.

"What are you doing here?" He turned around smiling, happy even though he's clearly worried. 

"Moral support and I have some advice for them." I say shyly. He nodds with a smile and calls for the pack to come over.

"Haylee wants to give you some advice." Blake smiles encouragingly.

"I just wa-" Before I could even finish my sentence, mock laughter was already sounding. Turning towards the annoying sound I came across none other than Kelly. "Oh look the broken girl is trying to protect us even though she couldn't protect herself." Kelly said with mock pity. Gritting my teeth she continued to laugh. Seeing Blake about to open my mouth I raise my hand up telling him to stop and that I could handle myself. " I was r*ped when I was fourteen, so don't you dare think about judging me when you have no idea how it's like." I said through gritted teeth. "And how would you know I haven't been through that?" She questions with a smirk. I smirk back and say, "Isn't it obvious," I ask with a pause but I don't wait for her to answer, "You couldn't call it rape even if you wanted to." I said which she tilts her head. "Why is that?" She sneers. "It's because everyone knows you spread them without a struggle." I smirked which made her smirk slide right off her face. "You're a whore anyone with first glance at you will be able to see that." I concluded my argument and turned to walk away not remembering why I was here in the first place.

"What did you call me?!" She shouted about ready to explode. "I called you a whore." I said through gritted teeth yet surprisingly keeping my voice calm. "That's it." She screamed at me and lunged at me, half way shifting into her wolf. I dodged her easily and looked at her boredly. She lunged at again but I dodged her again with little strength needed. "This is quite boring," I sighed." Lets make this more interesting." I said with a smirk. She growled and tried to go after me again but I thought of air and floated right over her, gracefully landing behind her. The pack looked at me amazed but I shrugged their amusement off. "Shift." She growled. Not really caring, I listened and shifted into my shiny white wolf and growled. More gasps were heard but I ignored them once again. Circling around her once she lunged I ducked so she missed me and when she was right above me I stood on my hind legs sending her flying back. While she was in the air, I thought of the wind and made it carry her farther until her back hit a tree. I shifted back and sent a smirk towards her laying on the ground. "Don't underestimate me." Sick and tired of the current events I walked away needing a good nights rest.