𝟭𝟭 ~ 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣

Violence warning

You silently look around the dark room, looking for a tool that might help you escape. You then look down at your hands which are tied to the chair. How will i escape if I don't even have hands to use??

You sigh and give up. I won't be able to get out of here.

The door slowly opens and Tom comes in. "Are you bored?" He asks and closes the door behind him.

"I don't know what you want from me, but you're not getting away with this." You respond angrily.

He let out a small laugh and locks the door. "I won't hurt you.."

He comes closer to you and caresses your cheek, lightly. You move your head away from his hand.

"I just want to.. try it again." He smiles creepily.

"Try what?! What do you want from me!!" You yell in his face making him a bit angrier.

"Disobey my rules one more time and you'll really get it!" Tom yells back at you.

"What rules?!" You slowly move back in your chair.

"You're not allowed to yell at me, you have to do everything I say and when I tell you to shut up, you shut up!"

You harsly spit on his face, but instantly regret it when you see his face turning red.

He slapped you across the face so hard, making the whole chair tip over. You fall to the ground as pain rushes over your body.

"Don't you spit on me ever again, you hear me!?" Tom yells.

You silently cry in pain.

"I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME?" He yells even louder making you cry harder.

"Yes, s- sir." You say, crying.

Tom slowly lifts you and the chair back up so you can sit normally again. He puts his hands over yours.

"You'll be mine, forever." He says and leans in to kiss your forehead. Before he can, the basement door gets kicked open making him turn quickly.

"Let her go!" Adam yells at Tom making Tom giggle.

"Wow, look who it is, the little prince. Get out of here!" Tom says sarcastically.

"How about you let her go, you pervert!" Adam yells at him, making him angrier.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from us?" Tom angrily walks towards Adam, making Adam gulp.

"Shut up! You can not tell me what to do, anymore."

Tom's hand reaches for Adams neck, he starts pushing him back to the door. You gasp.

"Let me go you-" Adam chokes.

"Looks like the little prince isn't as strong anymore, huh?" Mr. Holland pushes Adam against a wall.

"Hands up and drop everything!" A cop has gotten into the basement. He walks towards Tom, holding a gun. Tom's hands went up.

"You!" The cop looks at Adam. "Go outside!"

Adam quickly glances at you and runs outside.

The cops got a hold of Tom's hands and put them on his back, putting handcuffs on them. Tom tries escaping but fails. Another cop comes in the basement.

He unties you. "You okay?" He asks you and you shake your head, no. The cop hugs you which makes you feel a bit safer.

The other cop arrests Tom and takes him upstairs. You follow.