𝟰 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

Y/n POV:

"See, you're incredibly smart." He smiled and placed his hand on mine. His brown eyes stared into my soul, like in my dream....

Our moment got interrupted by a teacher entering the teacher's lounge. It's my history teacher. We both quickly move away from each other.

"Oh, hey you two.." the woman said awkwardly. I look at her and back at Holland. "Hey Mrs. Williams.." I smile at her as I walk to the door.

"We were just grabbing my papers." Mr. Holland grabbed the papers out of the printer. Mrs. Williams nodded in suspicion and walked to the coffee machine.

I rushed out of the teacher's lounge, Mr. Holland following me. The halls weren't as empty as they were when we walked here. The whole walk back to the classroom was silent.

I mean.. I didn't really wanna say anything, cause it's just weird now...

We finally at our classroom. I was about to open the door to get in but he stops me.

He reached for the doorknob, next to me. He opened the door which revealed all the students still working on their projects. He let me walk in first..

I sat down and looked down at my desk. "Hey, y/n.. What's wrong?" Adam's voice said in my left ear, making me flinch. I look up at him. "N- nothing, Adam.." I say and look behind Adam, to see Mr. Holland standing next to the door, staring at us with crossed arms.

"Look, Y/n. You're never like this.. Something's definitely going on.. You can tell me anything, you know that." He says before he notices me looking behind him and turns around. Mr. Holland is still staring at us..

"Did he do something to you, y/n?" He whispers as he turns to face me "No. He didn't do anything Adam, just go."

"We'll talk during lunch, okay?" Adam says before Mr. Holland approached us. "Noah needs you, Adam. He said.

Adam looked at him, then at me and walked away. Mr. Holland smiled at me and walked back to where he was standing.

The bell saved us. Class finally ended and we can have lunch. I picked up my backpack.

"Adam, may I speak to you, alone." Mr. Holland said, before Adam and I could leave the classroom. Yeah, sure." Adam looks at me. "Wait here, okay?" "Actually, you can wait in the cafeteria." Mr. Holland corrected him. "Okay.."

-

Lunch is almost over and I've been sitting here, on a staircase in the abandoned part of the school, for like 30 minutes. Usually Em, Adam and I sit here and eat together, but today I'm alone. Seriously what's taking Adam so long?

Ten minutes go by and the bell rings. Adam and I don't have any more classes together, today. So I won't see him til maybe after school, I guess. I take my backpack and walk to class.

-

School ended and I opened my locker, expecting for Adam to join me, because he always does. But he isn't here. That's really strange... I really have to know what Mr, Holland said to him..

I close my locker and grab my backpack. I'm not gonna wait here for him to come, so I'm just gonna go home and text him. I walk to the exit of the school, but accidently bump into Noah.

"Hey Noah, my bad.... Wait, have you seen Adam?"  "Its okay and   no, I actually haven't seen him since photography class.." he says.  "Oh okay.. Well see you tomorrow." I say as I walk out of the school.

-

I walk home and when I arrived, I quickly washed my hands, changed and then text Adam. His absence is worrying me, not gonna lie.

Adam💓😤

Me:
Adam where tf are you?

You can no longer send Direct Messages to this person.
Learn More

Did he seriously block me? Now I'm really worried... What if Mr, Holland made him do this. I mean, why would he?

Author's POV (idk oop):

You started panicking, thinking Mr. Holland might have done something bad to Adam. You walk back upstairs to your room and sit on your bed, trying to contact Emily.

My fricking wife😭😌

Me:
EMILY
EMILY
EMILY
EMILY

My fricking wife😭😌:
WHAT

Me:
can you call me???

My fricking wife😭😌:
I can't call right now :/
JUST TELL ME WHATS GOING ON

Me:
There's something really off about mr holland.
He asked me if Adam was my bf and had a talk
With him after class and i havent seen him since-

My fricking wife😭😌:
FR??? OML THATS SO WEIRD
TELL SOMEONE, LIKE A TEACHER

Me:

I mean, he just started working here and i dont
want to get him fired on like his 2nd day..

My fricking wife😭😌:
i cant even miss a day of school
without sum weird happening 💀💀

I'll see you tmrw tho cause i gtg
my mom needs me and im sure
it'll take forever 😑 BYE LMAO

Me:
OKAY BYE IG

You turn off your phone and stare into the distance, still not able to believe what's happening right now.

Hey youuu!! I hope you're liking this book so far. If you didn't know, this is a book which has an edit for each chapter posted on my instagram @qvengcrs.

I know this book is getting a little messy but just wait.

But thank you for reading this trashy book lol. If you have any ideas or questions or just wanna talk, hit me up in my dms or Wattpad message. I love you and have a great day/night 💓

Ps, please tell me if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes. English isn't my first language uwu. And please vote and share this book :)