𝟳 ~𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨

Warning: this chapter has a little bit of violence.

It's finally Friday. The school dance is next week. You're planning on not going, cause why would you? Emily hates you, Adam's avoiding you and Mr. Holland is.. Well.. Maybe you do wanna go, cause you wanna see him in a suit..

You pack your bags and head to the last period of the day, chemistry. Adam and Emily are there too..

"Good morning Y/n." Your chem teacher greets you. You smile back, weakly and take a seat in the back of the classroom.

People walk in, giving you looks, but you don't care at all.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Your teacher asks you, out of nowhere, making the whole class turn to look at you. Class hasn't really started, so there were only a few people there. Before you could say anything, Brooke quickly says:

"She just misses Mr. Holland!"

The whole class bursts into laughter.

The only people that weren't laughing, were Adam and Emily. They just silently glance at you.

You look at Brooke. Hold in your anger. Hold it in..

"Why don't you stay after class to smooch around with him?" Brooke says after, making everyone laugh even harder.

If she says one more word..

"When's the gender reveal?" Brooke started laughing at her own joke.

You've had enough.

You angrily walk towards Brooke and stop right in front of her.

"What? I'm just aski-" Brooke says, but before she could finish, you pull her hair and drag her to the ground making her hit her head against one of the desks.

You punch her in the face a few times, making her lip bleed a lot. She can't fight you back cause she's under you and she's weak.

The class formed a circle around the fight.

"LET ME GO!!!" Brooke shouts.

You're now fully on top of her, beating her up.

Your chem teacher runs towards you two and pulls you apart.

"Y/n, principles office, now!!"

You scoff and walk out of the classroom, slamming the door shut behind you.

Brooke has been getting on your nerves for three days and you just couldn't hold it in anymore.

You walk to the office and knock on the door. "Come in!" You walk in and see Mr. Holland sitting there.

"Just who we're looking for." Your principle says, looking at Mr. Holland, making you confused.

"But first let's talk about why you're here. Take a seat, Y/n." He continues. You sit down, next to Mr. Holland.

"I uhm.. I kind of got.. Angry.." You look down at your hands.

"Why?" The principal asks you.

"Someone was saying things that aren't true and now everyone thinks it's true just cause she said so." You blurt out.

"Uhm.. Right... Well you should calm down the next time." He says, like it's the simplest thing ever.

"Anyways, I needed a youngster to help Mr. Holland grab the decorations for the dance out of the basement." He smiled at you and at Tom.

"Okay..." You slowly say, not making eye contact with Tom.

The basement door flings open with a loud creek. It's really dark in there. There were a few windows, but it was still dark.

"Just grab those boxes there and bring them to the office okay?" Your principal points at the boxes which were pretty far away from the door, in a corner.

"Okay."

Your principle smiled and walked back up the stairs to his office.

You quickly walk to the boxes and lift one up. It's so heavy that you drop it and push it instead.

"Woah, woah, woah. Don't worry, I'll do it." Mr. Holland slowly pushed your hands away from the box and carries it to the door. His veins popping out of his arms.

"I'm just as strong as you." You joke, while trying to lift another box, but this one was pretty light.

"You're lying! Let me see." Mr. Holland laughed.

You lift the box and lift it to the door, with no effort. Mr. Holland gasped. "Wow you're the hulk, I see." He laughed and taps on the last box.

"This one's the heaviest, I'm gonna need some help." You walk over to him and try to lift the box, but accidentally caress his hand making him stop and look up at you.

"Oh.. Sorry-" You quickly say. "No.. it's okay.." Mr. Holland says as he slowly lets go of the box, still looking into your eyes.

You two were standing there, staring into each other's eyes until Mr. Holland leans in. You don't move away this time.

He softly pressed his lips against yours. Shivers rolling down your spine. His hands move from the box onto your chin. This kiss feels passionate. It feels like it means something...

He got a hold of your neck and slowly pushes you to a wall. Not breaking the kiss, he moves his other arm down to your hip.

"Sir.. No.. We can't." You push him away from you. "Why?" "We just can't."

"Okay. I'm sorry. Next time." He moves away from you and walks back to the box.

"Still can't do this on my own." Mr. Holland says. "Oh.. Yeah, right."

-

You leave the principals office after bringing the boxes there. I just kissed My photography teacher... I just kissed Mr. Holland.

Your thoughts get interrupted when you accidentally bump into Noah, making him drop his books. "I'm so sorry, Noah." You pick his books back up. "No worries." He says as he grabs the last book off the ground.

"How come we always bump into each other?" Noah laughs, making you laugh too. You give him his books back.

"Has Adam talked to you, yet?" You asked him.

"Oh, he all of a sudden has this girlfriend, Liz."

"Really?" You ask, making him nod in confirmation. "Well.. That's great... For him.." You smile weakly and walk away, making Noah turn to look at you, walking to the exit of the school.

You exit the school and go home..

By the way OML I love all of your guy's comment so much :) ty all sm for readinggg🥺❤️

If you didn't know, this is a book which has an edit for each chapter (almost) posted on my instagram @qvengcrs.

But thank you for reading this trashy book lol. If you have any ideas or questions or just wanna talk, hit me up in my dms or Wattpad message. I love you and have a great day/night 💓

And please vote and share this book :)