After Baby is Born Talk

Nina

"Aden...Luke... Can we talk?" I yelled for them to come.

"Peach, what's wrong?" Aden asked.
"Do you need help?" Luke asked.

"I want birth control after I have this baby." I said to them, making them both stare at me in shock.

"Why do you want that?" Luke asked.

"Really, Luke?" I asked him. He did just rape me and get me pregnant.

"Are you sure this is what you want Peach?" Aden asked.

"Yes, I wanted it before I was pregnant with this baby. Now I need it or I'll keep getting pregnant." I felt tears brim to the corner of my eye.

Luke looked pissed and stormed out. This caused me to cry harder.

"It's okay Peach, we will see how soon you can get birth control, once baby is born." Aden said calming me down.

"I love you Aden! I love this you. You really are becoming the man of my dreams." I said with teary eyes and a smile on my face.

"I'm glad you feel that way Peach. Let's get the kids and get lunch started." Aden said kissing my head.

I was playing with my children, in the living room, while my littlest baby slept.

"Don't be to loud or you'll wake the baby up." I said to the boys.

"Mommy... I hungry." Aurora said.

"Okay sweetie, uncle Aden is making you food." (I had to put that in there haha... After all he is her uncle)

She smiled. Just then Luke walked into the room, watching us.

"Can we talk?" Luke said.

"Okay..." I said.

"In private." Luke said.

I nodded and followed him to his room. When I got in he closed and locked the door behind me.

"L-luke... What are you doing?" I asked.

He came close and hugged me. It scared the $h*t out of me. I slowly hugged him back. I heard him sniffling. He was crying.

"Nina, I am so sorry. I love you so much I don't mean to hurt you. I'm f##ked up." He stated.

I couldn't say anything because he was right. So I hugged him tight and patted his back.

"Nina?" He said lowly.

"Mmhmm..." I mumbled.

"Make love to me." He pulled back to stare at me with his red eyes (from crying).

"Luke...I." I couldn't complete my sentence because he began to kiss me.

I had a dress on so he slipped his finger under my dress and pushed inside me. He gently laid me on the bed and pulled the top of my dress down to expose my breast.

He began sucking them eliciting a soft moan from me. He was penetrating me with his finger as he sucked an nibbled on both breast.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked huskily.

I bit my lip in embarrassment and shyly nodded a no. With that he continued until I was close to coming, on his finger. He pulled his pants down and massaged his hard on before penetrating me again.

It felt so good, but sex to me was always better being pregnant. He was hitting all the spots.

We were at it for about 20 mins before he came. I had already came twice so I was happy.

He of course came in me and cleaned me off once we were done. I heard our baby crying and he rushed to get the baby and then came back to his room.

"I love making babies with you. They always come out so cute and let's me feel closer to you." Luke said.

"Hey, why did you storm off when I said I wanted birth control after our third baby is born?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Luke said.

"But I..." I said but was caught off.

"I said I don't want to talk about it." Luke said.

He was making me uncomfortable so I decided to take the baby and go. As I reached the door he asked me where I was going.

"I am getting hungry and Aden should be done with lunch now." I said trying to not make him mad.

"Alright." He said taking baby Lucas from me and leaving me in the room.

Very short chapter but since it's been a min I thought I post what I have. Hope my readers are staying safe!