Secret Plan

2 years before

Luke's Pov

I watched the birth of my beautiful daughter. I knew at that moment I, could never pretend to be her uncle. SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!!!

No one else will receive my title. Not even my brother. I went home and knew I needed to come up with a plan.

Phone call:

Luke- Hey, Travis I need you to do me a favor.

Travis- Sure boss. What can I do for you?

Luke- I need you to get in a car crash. One that doesn't kill anyone but just enough so I can kidnap them.

Travis- Umm... ok boss. Who am I crashing into?

Luke- I'll message you the details tomorrow. Can you do it?

Travis- Consider it done boss.

_________________________________________2 weeks later...

Nina called me and informed me our daughter had a fever and I needed to be at the hospital. She wanted me to meet her there since Aden is out of town, due to business.

I guess the boys are at her parents house. It's perfect timing. Everything is falling into plan. I called Travis and told him all the information. I just hope he doesn't hurt Nina or my baby.

I waited off the road where the accident will take place. It all happened so fast one minute Travis is running into her and her car turned and flipped a few times leaving me stunned. I was confused and on edge.

"Wtf Travis my daughter is in there. I didn't say to kill them." I shouted.

"It's just.... her car lost control. I swear I would never try to kill them, unless you cleared it." Travis looked shook.

"Help me get her and my daughter out. Now!" I shouted running towards her car.

I ran as fast as I could and seen my baby had her eyes open. She was screaming. My wife had a lot of blood coming from her head. I called my pilot to bring the jet quickly.

The jet came quick. Travis and I got Nina and my daughter into the car. I sent Travis away or I would have murdered him.

"You have to be ok baby... I love you too much. You need to pull through this." I said with tears streaming down my face.

My daughter was crying so I picked her up and rocked her. I took them both to the hospital furthest from where we were. It only took us 20 mins to get there because we were on a jet. Or else it would have taken us about 2 hours to drive there.

The pilot parks the jet in a rather empty section of the hospital. I tell him to grab my daughter as I grab Nina. We rush towards the emergency entrance.

"My wife and daughter need help." I shouted.

Some doctor and nurses rushed to us and took my wife and daughter away.
A few hours later the doctor came and told me my wife is ok. She lost a lot of blood. She is currently in a temporary induced coma. This will help with her brain swelling. Once it goes down they will wake her up.

My daughter had a few scratches and was ok other than the fever she has. I was relieved.

"Doctor can I see them?" I asked.

"Of course, right this way." He said, leading the way.

"Nina you had me so worried. I can't believe I almost lost you both. I can't live without you two in my life, please be ok." I said kissing her face.

After talking to Nina for awhile I checked on my daughter.

"My Aurora, daddy's here. I won't let anything bad ever happen to you or mommy again. I knew you were what I needed in this life. The thought of almost loosing you made me feel insane. I would need to check myself into some kind of clinic if I ever lost you." I said to my babygirl.
_____________________________________

It's been a few weeks since my wife has been in the hospital. The doctor said her swelling has went down. He took her off of the temporary induced coma. Now, I'm waiting for her to wake up.

"Baby it's me your husband Luke. Please wake up for me baby. Our daughter and I need you." I said.

Just then I saw slight movement of her fingers.

"Come back to us Nina. We need you baby." I said again.

Her eyes slightly opened. I shouted for a doctor or a nurse. One of the nurses came in quickly.

"She's waking up." I simply stated.

The nurse checked her out, while talking to  her.

"Do you know where you are?" The nurse ask Nina.

Nina shook her head no.

"Do you know who you are?" The nurse asked.

"N-no." Nina speaks softly and began to cry.

"It's okay baby. Can you bring the doctor in?" I asked the nurse.

The nurse ran out of the room to get the doctor. The doctor rushed in and ask a bunch of questions also. All of which Nina can't answer.

The doctor ask me to talk with him outside of the room. I followed him with Aurora in my arms. She is now 1 month and a week old.

"I believe your wife has amnesia. She doesn't remember before the accident or after. Conditions like this are hard to tell wether or not she will make a recovery. I would recommend you to keep up with the appointments to the Neurosurgeon (brain doctor). Do you have any questions?" The doctor asks.

"Doctor you mean to tell me my wife has amnesia and cannot remember anything?" I asked.

"That is correct." The doctor said.

"Not when we first met, our wedding, giving birth, my brother, or her parents?" I asked further.

"It appears so. As of right now I would like you to keep up with appointments to the Neurosurgeon. Your wife is free to go today. I will prepare the discharge papers." thye doctor said.

"Ok doctor. Thank you!" I told him.

______________________________________

I brought Nina and our daughter to my secret home under an alias name. This way my brother can't find us.

"Nina sweetie I will help you remember. Don't worry I'm your husband and we will get through this together. I will be here for you always and forever." I told her.

"You will? How will you do that?"  She asked with a worried expression.

"For starters put the baby down. Follow me I have something that will remind you of our love." I said.

She laid our daughter on the sofa and came upstairs.

"In here baby." I shouted as I heard footsteps.

She came in the room and I was naked. She turned away shyly.

"What are you doing? Are you sure this will help. She asked.

"Of course it will came here." I told her.

She walked slowly to me and I grabbed her hand pulling her closer. I kneeled in front of her getting excited.
I slowly removed her pants and panties.

Moving my hands gradually down her legs to her core. I moved my mouth close and began to kiss it.

She moaned and it told me to go faster giving her a magic finish. Once she was finished I moved back up making her kiss me and taste her juices.

She started to kiss me back and I pushed her on the bed sliding into her slowly. I rocked back in forth slowly until she started to move. I flipped us over and let her natural instincts kick in. She rode me cowgirl style.

I could tell she was enjoying herself as much as I was. This is perfect! I knew I could keep this up as long as her amnesia doesn't go away.

I'd make her happier than she has ever been before. As far as the twins one-day we will reunite but for now just Nina, my daughter, and I will do.