Chapter 9

???~
     I knew she was there. She wasn't as quiet as she thought. Silly girl. I could have easily killed her but I knew that I would get the chance very soon. Seeing as she has a bounty on her head that I will be cashing out on. But until then she can keep those ugly little eyes of hers.

Medusa~
     "You put that down" I demanded Lena. She had stolen the fish I had just cut and was running around with it. How she was so fast was beyond me. "I'm going to tickle you if you don't put it down." I threatened which she promptly ignored. I could easily catch her but I would let her have her fun. For now. "Make me." Lena said with a giggle before she took of running. "Okay that's it. You're in for it now." I said as I sprinted after her. I crashed into her and both of us went down.

     I moved my fingers along her sides as she wiggled and laughed while begging me to stop. Which I, of course, did not. "Okay okay I surrender." Lena said completely out of breath. I decided to put her out of her misery. I myself was breathing hard but my breath caught when I realized the position we were in. My body on top of hers and our faces only inches apart. I creeped forward until our lips met.

     She moaned and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. She trailed her hands down my sides before resting then on my hips. Finally, my lips left hers so we could breathe. "Wow" I whispered out. "Yeah. Wow" Lena said and we both laughed.
~~
Sorry it's so short. This is just a filler chapter.  The good stuff will happen again next time.

Also, if any of you ever want to contact me about story ideas or you want a friends.
Or if you just want to find out what I look like then my Instagram is
- @lizziepetrich
Have a good day!!!