Chapter 6

Verma POV~
How dare she?! That twat just left us. We need her to do all the work. It's despicable to think that she could leave us even after everything Ive done for her. I need to get her back. Her absence is making her father worried and he isn't paying any attention to me or my daughter. I must go to the king at once.
~at the palace~
"But you don't understand, my king, she could be seriously hurt" I pleaded trying to force out tears. "You want me to send my best warriors to look for her?! When she could already be dead?! The king boomed from his throne. "Please. She can't see. She might be hurt." I begged trying every angle I could. That horrible girls making me beg on my knees for her. She's getting whipped when I find her. My husband can't stop me this time.
"The forest isn't safe. She could be spilling out our kingdoms secrets as we speak." I doubt that was true. That stupid girl wasn't smart enough to even remember anything that happened in the kingdom. "The forest you say?" The kings interest peaked at this. "I don't suppose you know of what is in the forest?" The king asked not really expecting an answer. I stayed kneeling before shaking my head. No one knows what's in the forest. Only that whatever goes in there, doesn't come out. "That's where Medusa lives." The king stated. I gasped.
"Medusa. The beast of senses. Frozen in stone. If you dare lay sight. Stay clear of her eyes. As they hold the most ferocious bite." I stated the rhyme all children learned as a warning to stay away from the forest. I always thought it was just to scare the children from wandering away from their mothers. "Medusa is a monster. A traitor to this kingdom. She kills without mercy or care. She wants to kill me and take over my kingdom." He stood up from his throne and moved so he was standing in front of me. "But I'm going to kill her before she can even open her eyes."
~
Yikes. That's not good.
Short chapter.
Also thanks for making me update.
Sorry I haven't done it in like two months.
I have finals this week soo...
Next update: Next week sometime