THE FUTURE OF THE FIGHT SERIES

THE FUTURE OF THE ENTIRE FIGHT SERIES is going to be crazy!

The first two books in the original fight series, THE FIGHT FOR LOVE and it's sequel THE FIGHT FOR REDEMPTION are complete!! You can read the sequel on INKITT!! Link in bio.

Read to the end to find out what books in the series are coming soon!!

I have stopped writing the other books in the original series because I just don't have inspiration for them anymore. Everything I want to write for them just doesn't flow with how the stories are going right now...

I've got so many new ideas for all of the stories in the fight series and each book is going to be so much better than before in the rewritten versions!

I'm currently writing the first book in the Rewritten Fight Series, The Fight For Love and if you would like to check it out, it's available on my profile!

So many people ask me about the other books in the series. What they are, If I'm going to complete them, etc... Which is why I am going to explain everything right now with a small Q&A of the most asked questions.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

When are you going to update the spinoff of the sequel, The Fight For Survival?

The Fight For Survival is listed as discontinued. It will no longer be getting any updates. Although, you don't have to worry because it will be coming back in the REWRITTEN FIGHT SERIES with an even better storyline!

Although... It will still be very similar to what is already written so if you'd like, you can read the chapters that are complete. The story is available exclusively on Inkitt! Link in bio

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

What is the order of the Fight Series?

This will be the order of ALL the books in the Rewritten Fight Series:

1. The Fight For Love (Ryder & Ana)
2. The Fight For Redemption (Ryder & Ana)
3. The Fight For Freedom (Tyler & TFFR character)
4. Fighting For DeTerio (Reece & new TFFL character) - This is only a maybe, I do not know 100% if I will write this book yet.
5. The Fight For Forever (Kai & Izzy)
6. The Fight For Survival (TFFR characters, Ariella & Alec)

The order of the books are listed and will be written based on the timeline of events.

There's also a chance that any of the spinoffs could get a second book, but that depends on how much I end up writing for the story.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

When will the entire Fight Series be done?

That is one question I cannot give an answer to...

I am doing my best to write and complete the series soon. My goal as of right now is to finish writing at least half (if not all) of the books in the series by the middle/end of 2021

Sometime between Decmeber 2020 - January 2021 I plan to start writing and updating the books in the series frequently.

My biggest goal for the upcoming year is to complete all of the books in the Rewritten Fight Series, so let's make that happen!!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Story Soundtrack available on Spotify @ trinitystories_xo