21 | i have a date

A N A S T A S I A21 | i have a date

A N A S T A S I A
21 | i have a date

After I made the deal with Ryder he dropped me off at my car and I drove it to the gang house.

I wasn't sure how I should feel having people know that I'm not really a nerd, but at least I don't have to put up with everyone anymore. 

Today is Saturday and I'm probably just going to hang out at the gang house until my date tonight.

Ryder said that he is going to text me the details earlier when we exchanged numbers.

Once I got to the gang house I went straight to Brooke's room to see where she went yesterday.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

She finally opened the door, and she looked like a mess.

"Hey" she said and walked back over to her bed.

"Hey, where did you go last night?" I asked her cause she just left me, but it doesn't matter.

"You know that really hot guy I was dancing with?" She asked and I shook my head yes.

"Well we left and went to his place and you can guess what happened once we got there." She said smirking and I just laughed.

"This morning when he dropped me off he asked to take me on a date and I said yes." She said blushing.

"Oh my god! My best friend has a crush!" I yelled jumping on her bed.

"Oh god! Stop" she said laughing and I sat next to her.

"So what happened with you?" She asked.

"Well I may or may not have went stayed at Ryder's house." I said.

"Wait Ryder, as in Ryder Gonzalez the leader of our enemy gang." She said shocked.

"Maybe.." I shyly said.

"Oh god"

"AndIhaveadatewithhimtonight." I said fast.

"Slow down!What did you say?" She asked.