25 | i'm not your babe

A N A S T A S I A25 | i'm not your babe

A N A S T A S I A
25 | i'm not your babe

It was the middle of class while the teacher was giving a lecture I asked to use the restroom. She let me go by nodding at me while my hand was up giving the restroom signal.

So, I stood up out of my seat and made my way out of the class, down the hall to get there.

As I was walking past the back staircase to the bathroom I heard people talking at the bottom in hushed whispers. They sounded like they were arguing about something.

I was just going to leave it alone and head straight to the girls restroom when I noticed how familiar their voices sounded.

So, walking to the railing of the stairs, I looked down and saw Sydnie and Kendall in an argument. I was right about the argument part earlier, but because it was them I decided to listen in.

"...I won't do it anymore." I think Kendall said.

"You have too."  I hear Sydnie's voice hiss.

"No I don't! You can't force me anymore." He exclaimed and I want to know what she forced him to do.

"As long as your dad still works for mine you have to act like you hate her, you did it two years ago." Two years ago, are they talking about me?

"I never wanted to." He said and I could hear the pain in his voice.

"But you did and you still have to." She replied.

"No, not anymore. My dad got another job and I can tell her everything now." He said.

"Do you really think she'd believe that I forced you to say those things to her. I got to admit, you were a great actor." She said and I could basically see her smirking.

"You're such a bitch. I'm going to tell her everything soon before it's too late, even if she doesn't talk to me again." He hissed, probably glaring at Sydnie.

"Fine, tell her. But don't blame me if she doesn't believe you. I think it's better for her to just hate you thinking you betrayed her." Oh god. I think they really are talking about me.