14| How I married Dory

The Day Of The Accident...

Ibrahim's POV

It was a beautiful day; the kind of day when birds sang, the sky was blue, and people all around were smiling.

A man with a muscular build and familiar face made his way down the parking lot in the university. One of Mr Black's men, I looked at the destination he was walking in, as I spot Wahaj.

I tried to discard it for a second but I couldn't.

I rushed to get into my car as I drove near Wahaj when I sow that the man was holding a gun in his hand. My voice rushed as I slid the window of the car "Get in, Miss. Muhammad,"

Thankfully, she immediately gets in without questioning why. I knew she would eventually, but I wanted to concentrate on the armed man who was now following us in the car as I drove faster.

I quickly came up with an excuse to keep her mind off the current situation, "Layan called, Mellisa overdosed, and I want you to be there for the kids,"

She began to laugh as I wasn't concentrating on what she was saying, but on the car behind us that started to follow us rapidly almost as if it wanted to kill us, and I knew it would so I quickly began to increase in speed almost hitting 210 KM.

I sped down the road as I didn't care that the light ahead switched from green to red. Instead, I flew into the intersection at high speed, where the crossing lanes' light just turned green.

I calculated that the injuries caused by the car accident were more merciful than falling into the hand of Mr Black after what I have done as I noticed that the car with Mr Black's men kept honking at us as they seemed to be more than one car on the road that belonged to him. I quickly dialled my brother's number on the dashboard before I anticipated our fall.

The sound of metal cutting into metal was deafening.

***********

I opened my eyes to find that we were in a chaotic hospital, Wahaj was wheeled into surgery according to the nurse I asked. A doctor managed to fix my left arm, which was fractured in two places and my leg in three. I have multiple bruising but managed to avoid any broken ribs just like I calculated.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Ahmad, my brother, burst out as soon as he arrived at the door. After the call that I made in the car before our accident, he appeared to be furious.

"Yilmaz Hospital's entire survival hinges on Mr Black's influence! He is the only reason we've survived so long going against Diab (The Wolf)! And now, without thinking of the repercussions, you've managed to destroy what I took eight years to build, all because you saved that girl that I told you to leave alone!" He breathed the anger for a moment before he continued, "Kardeş (brother), I don't care what you do or how you do it, either you beg on your knees or apologize and grovel, but you make damn sure that you get Mr Black into our side!"