𝟎𝟔. 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
❝YOU ACTING KINDA SHADY.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

AS THE WEEK went by Mia found herself in Cassie's room helping her pick out outfits for her weekend with McKay. How her mom was actually letting her spend the weekend alone with her boyfriend that was in college was beyond her, but she wasn't saying anything.

Mia was lying on Cassie's bedroom floor scrolling through twitter as she got a message from a person she really didn't want to talk to.

"Ew, tell me why Brandon just texted me." Mia cringed.

"Brandon?" Kat asked looking at Mia confused.

"Big dick Brandon?" Maddy asked.

"Bingo." Mia rolled her eyes. She looked at the message reading it over quickly and deciding to text him back.

imessage between:
b!   &   Mia Colombo

b!
Mia.

Mia Colombo
what?

b!
Geez. Hi to you too 🥴

Mia Colombo
what do you want brandon?

b!
I have the sweater that
you've been looking for the
light pink one.

Mia Colombo
WAIT THE WINDBREAKER?!
OH MY GOD REALLY?:!:$

b!
Yes, but I can't drop it off
right now so if you really
want it you have to come
to my house and come pick it
up.

Mia Colombo

b!
😂😂😂

Mia Colombo
...ur sus af but whatevs omw 😐

The timing was perfect because everyone was already leaving since McKay was outside waiting for Cassie.

The group of girls and Cassie's mom watched as the blonde ran to McKay's car looking happy as ever, her mom however was trying to make a statement.

"No funny business Christopher!" The almost wine drunk lady yelled.

The girls giggled behind her, the three of them imitating sex and other sexual things while Lexi just watched in embarrassment.

"Alright, well I have to go pick up a very missed windbreaker from Brandon's house so do you guys want to come?" Mia asked her friends.

"I can't I have to go home my mom has been bugging lately." Kat shrugged.