𝟎𝟏. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
❝LET ME COVER YOUR SHIT IN GLITTER.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

IT WAS THE       last week of summer vacation in East Highland. Maddy and Nate had broken up which resulted in Maddy staying at Mia's house for the past two days because she needed her sister as Maddy would say.

Maddy and Nate breaking up wasn't a surprise to Mia, not even close. The two were always on and off so Mia was used to Maddy always coming over to her house either mad or crying. This time she was just really upset.

Mia didn't hate Nate but she didn't like him either—she was just used to him and tolerated him for Maddy because as much as they fought she was deeply in love with him which always upset Mia since she knew Nate wasn't good for Maddy, but she could never tell her best friend because she would never listen.

"I'm so bored." Maddy huffed, getting up from her lying position on Mia's bed.

Mia paused her Netflix show getting up from her position as well, "Me too, I feel like we had a really good summer and now that school is coming back up it's going to be back to the same old boring shit."

"Yeah, like it's the last Saturday of summer and there's no party? That's so fucked." Maddy rolled her eyes.

Mia was going to agree when both their phones binged indicating a text had been sent to them.

"Party at McKay's." The two girls said at the same time.

With that text letting the two girls know there was going to be a party that night the group chat that had Kat, Cassie and BB in it began to blow up with the plans for the night.

"Alright bitch, plans are set, all we need are some drugs." Maddy smirked checking herself out in the mirror.

Mia suddenly got really nervous, she knew Maddy wasn't going to get drugs from some random, and if you were a high schooler in East Highland there was only one place you could get drugs from with no questions asked.

That person also happened to be Fez, Mia's first everything.

Fez and Mia hadn't talked all summer. After that party at the end of her freshman year Mia and Fez had a secret fling going on for almost a year. It wasn't constant to were they both wanted more but it was enough to have developed some sort of feelings.

Mia decided to end whatever they had going on 3 months before her sophomore year ended because Brandon Taylor asked her out– a boy who she had feelings for way longer than she had feelings for Fez. Which wasn't her best decision but it happened and she was over it.

Maddy looked over at Mia, "Bitch! Snap the fuck out of it!"

"You can just go and I'll wait here." Mia threw herself on her bed.

Maddy groaned, grabbing onto Mia's arm pulling her up from her bed. "No! You need to come and face him. You've literally made me go get you chips and weed by myself all summer, now it's time you boss up and walk into that liquor store."

Mia looked at Maddy with sad eyes, "Do I really need to go?"

Maddy rolled her eyes, "Yes Mia, now hurry let's go before the girls get to my house."

✧✲*:・゚*:・゚ ・゚*

MIA PULLED UP      to the liquor store parking her Range Rover on the side. "Okay so I'll stay here and you can go get the stuff?" The tiny girl tried to trick Maddy into letting her stay in the car.