Chapter 32: Sushi.

Adam's jet above.

Amelia Black

"Will you calm down?"

"No, I'm too freaking excited."

He rolls his eyes. "Buckle up."

Adam and I are on the plane to London. I just finished my finals, thank God. I can't wait to be in London with him. I know we're going to have a nice time. I'm happy that I'm going to get to know him and have alone time with him.

We weren't able to go to our 'date' during the weekend because I decided to hang out with Brie. I can't imagine how she feels not having any friends here so I wanted her to feel welcomed and showed her around.

Tyler and Jacob wanted all of us to go to Germany with them but sadly, we all had different plans. Nicole is going to Paris to see her sister then she and Camilla are going to Italy for their internships. Jas is doing hers in the governors office so she's staying.

Chloe is going to Germany with the guys.

Em and Colton are also staying here because Colton has to work. It's not easy being a twenty two year old CEO.

"I want to sit beside you." I speak.

"Then come and sit beside me and shut up."

I glare at him. "I hope you're not going to be mean for the rest of the trip." I say then go over and sit beside him.

He lightly touches my hair. "I like this."

I shake my two ponytails. "Now you're going to make me to start wearing twin tails everyday."

"For me?"

"Yes." I blush.

"I like other things too."

"Really?"

"Buckle up." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Stop bossing me around."

I put on the seatbelt.

"So how was your finals, my dear beautiful wife? Oh! Most papers were easy except fucking Business and Math. Really but you're-"

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Teaching you how to have a conversation with a friend." I grin at him.

He rolls his eyes. "Will this 'friend' of mine shut up if I tell her there's sushi on the plane?"

"Really?!"

"Yes and you won't get any unless you shut up."

"Gosh! You're like the worst friend ever."

He groans. "Will you at least shut up about the whole 'friend' thing?"

I finally shut up and fifteen minutes after the plane takes off, the flight attendant brings Adam and I our food.

"Thanks, Cherry." Adam says.

"Thank you." I smile at her then look at my Sushi!

"It looks so good." I say then take a picture of it. I take another picture then grin. "Perfect."