Thirteen

When I wake up the next morning, I find myself still hugging the stuffed wolf toy. Smiling I take in it's scent, savouring it, remembering it.

I skip out of my room, still in the clothes from yesterday. The toy wolf still in my hands.

"Looks like someone's happy," Anita says, smiling. "I am," I say smiling, as I stick my tongue out at her.

She laughs, "does it have something to do with the Alpha who brought you home yesterday morning," she teases. "Maybe,"I say, smiling and clutching the wolf to my face.

I then notice the little note in it's mouth. Taking the note in my hands, I open it and read, "meet me just inside the woods."

I smile. Grabbing an apple, I leave the house and go to the woods. I spot him leaning on a tree. When he sees me he smiles.

"You came," he says, his smile the biggest I have seen before. I walk up to him, "I did," I smile in return.

I surprise him more, as I wrap my arms around him, hugging his stomach, because he was so tall.

He chuckles and returns my hug after a couple of minutes of shock. I then feel something poking me in the stomach through his pants.

"Ummmm, stand down mister Alpha," I say, giggling, as I pull away from the hug. I look down then up at him. He laughs, "sorry Love, I can't help it, when I am around you," he says.

I blush, and look to the ground. He lifts my face with his fingers, I look at him as tears fall from my eyes.

"What's wrong my Love," he says, looking at me in concern, and wiping the tears as they fall from my eyes.

I kneel down to the ground as my greif takes me. He follows me as I do, kneeling in front of me.

"The things I have seen, been through, everything is wrong," I cry. "Tell me love, get it off your chest, let me help," he says, worried.

I begin my story, from when I was kidnapped and made a slave, to the day the girls and I were saved by him and his pack.

When I was done, I was crying, into his lap, as he was holding back growls, his body shaking in anger. "You....you saved me, you saved us," I cry, " you found me."

I lift my head and look at him. My tears no longer of sadness, but of happiness, for having him.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and inhale his scent, as I nuzzle into his neck. His scent calming me,as I relax  into his arms.

"We'll find your family, Maria, I promise," Markus says. We remain sitting on the ground talking the rest of the day, getting to know each other, my likes and dislikes, and his likes and dislikes and so forth.

As it got dark he walked me back to the house, and into my room. He goes to leave, "Markus," I say. He looks at me. "Stay with me," I ask.

He looks at me and nods his head. He closes my door and walks back to me, as I lay down and he does so next to me. I wrap my arms around him. "Definitely better than a stuffed animal to cuddle," I smile, before falling asleep.

################################

*Please vote and comment.