Six

Following behind this man, this Alpha, I can't help my trembling in fear. I was taught to fear and obey, but I have disobeyed this male once already.

Following him, we come to a house. A house that I can smell blood and other wolves from the pack, plus a very strong cleaner, similar to bleach.

He walks into the house without knocking, and walks down a hall. Not stopping to see if I am still following.

I hesitate at the door, but soon follow suit. He opens a door, and enters. I follow him in, and the room is small, it has one single bed, with rails on both sides, folded down. The bed has white linen on it.

The room also contains, three chairs, one with wheels the other two sit in a corner next to the door.

He points to the bed, indicating that I get on it. I do as he asks, relectantly, but what choice do I have. He sits in a chair by the door.

Watching me, he doesn't say anything. My whole body shakes in fear, waiting for his next move, but he remains in the chair.

A male walks into the room, after a knock is heard. "Alpha, what can I do for you," the male says, looking at his Alpha, then at me.

"I need you to, look her over,make sure she ok, doc," he says. As he remains sitting. The male walks towards me.

I move up the bed, trying to get as far from him as I could. My whole shaking in fear, not wanting him to touch me.

My eyes dart to the door, and back to the male trying to come to me. "Alpha, I fear it'll do more damage, if I try," the male says.

The Alpha growls, scaring me more. I fling myself from the bed and bolt for the door.

The Alpha wraps his arms around my waist, and picks me up. "You will do as I ask, doc." Alpha says sitting me and my trembling body back on the bed.

"Would you feel better if a female were here," the doc asks. I nod, as a look of releif must have crossed my face. He backs out of the room slowly.

Moments later a female walks in. "It's ok dear, I'm only giving you a look over," she says softly, looking at me.

She then looks at the alpha, "it might be easier if you were to leave," the female says.

He growls, "Alpha you maybe be our leader, but I refuse to scare this girl more, now either you leave, or I do," the woman says.

He growls, but gets up and leaves slamming the door behind him. I cringe in fear as he does so.

"Ok, now," the woman says, turning to me. "I will be drawing some blood, but before that I want to check for injuries, my dear," she says in a sweet loving voice, "I'll also answer any of your questions, if you have any."

################################

*Please vote and comment.