*PRINCE CHARMINGS*

Beau Minders is a lot of things. Someone who thinks ahead of their actions, however, is not one of them. After a stupid stunt lands him the option of cleaning up his act or going to juvie, he decides to take the community service hours offered as the slap on the wrist it is and work on bettering himself. 

Thing's get a little topsy-turvy, however, when in a bid to cut down his time he accepts the lead role in the local play. There he gets to know Spencer Fox, a new student and the same guy who conducted the civilian arrest that ensured Beau would suffer the consequences of his less-than-legal actions. 

Spencer is nothing like Beau expected and soon a budding friendship forms between the two, one that makes Beau question everything he thought he knew about himself. Of course, nothing in life ever goes to plan for Beau and just as quick as the bond forms, it breaks, and he's forced to put everything on the line in order to mend it again.

====

Yes, this is a new story.

Yes I wrote the majority of it at one in the morning the day of my final exam (I'mma fail guys, pray for me).

Yes, I unpublished the bulk of my old stories in order to dedicate time to this.

No, I don't think anyone will read this, but fuck it, I wanted to write it and I'm gonna read it.

If anyone is interested, I plan on having the first chapter up 20/11/19 (November 20th)