character answers.

Luke

q. do you have feelings for ashton?

a. uh, i guess i do. you know? it's hard to feel something when it's never going to happen. 

q. Luke, what you think about the rooms you have seen? I mean with the pink room, what you think about it? Oh and this with the locked door? How you are feeling about Ashton being mad at you?

a. i don't really know what i think right now. not helpful, i know. but i think it's kinda weird. like i don't have secret rooms. my mum doesn't either. i think. i don't like him being mad at me. i don't like anyone being mad at me. 

q. What are some kinks?

a. kitten play, dd/lg, uhhh. bdsm. ashton is like. the second person i've slept with so it's hard to know without experiencing it. 

q. Can you give me lessons on how to be cute Af like you please?

a. i'm sure you're much prettier than i am.

q. how does it feel like being a kitten? at first i thought you would be a little t b h

a. why not both? it's nice. it's fun. it allows me kinda to space out rather than worry about college and money.

q. Do you think you could develop feelings for Ashton?

a. i already have feelings for him.. i just don't think they are more than just fuck buddies. right? 

q. Do you wanna wear kitten outfits and suck Ashton off together

a. i'm not opposed. 

q. why didn't u just shut Michael up by putting him into hospital instead of signing up for the website?

a. trust me, i wanted to. 

q. Where would you be right now if you hadn't of signed up to that website?

a. in debt.

q. Would you let Ashton try breathe control?

a. sounds... fun.

q. You're beautiful, what do you prefer? Ashton pleasing you or you pleasing ashton?

a. you're more beautiful, i'm sure. pleasing ashton. 

q. hi, can we be friends? you would make my life more interesting, but if you don't want to its fine. (-:

a. of course we can be friends!

q. What made you choose Ash for him to be your sugar Daddy?

a. he was nice. 

q. How big is Ashtons dick?

a. size... doesn't... matter...

q. How have you changed since you met Ash?

a. i feel as though i have come out of my shell a little, learned more about men.

q. you should make an instagram where you post all your cute panties and stuff

a. ...this is a good idea.

q. Okay I need to know this hun. Do you feel beautiful now after you've started wearing panties? (:

a. definitely, in a way. it was embarrassing at first but i've grown to feel more confident in them and sometimes wear them to class.