xvii

Luke was the first one to wake, he was confused at first of why he wasn't in his bed at college since he had classes this morning but when he looked over and saw Ashton's body curled up beside him, his eyebrows raised. But Luke felt comfortable with the male's arms around him; he was just about to fall asleep again before Ashton stirred. Luke's blue eyes peeked open, watching Ashton. When Ashton glanced over, Luke's eyes closed, but when Luke felt him turn around again and sit up, they opened.

"Mmm." Ashton stretched slightly and looked around before grabbing his pants off the floor, getting his phone out of the pocket. "Fu.ck, I'm late." He mumbled to himself, looking back at Luke, whose eyes had closed again.

Ashton frowned slightly and then Luke felt him shift back around and type on his phone before he set his phone down and laid back down beside Luke. Luke cracked a small smile on his lips when Ashton's arms felt their way around Luke's small curves, Luke guessed Michael could take his notes today. Ashton loved the way Luke felt, how he was curvy enough to cuddle, Ashton's head ducked into his neck. He pecked his neck once before laying his head back on the armrest.

"What're you doing to me?" Ashton murmured as his chin laid on Luke's head.

Luke just responded to his touch as he shifted closer, not raising Ashton's suspicions as they both fell asleep again.

+

// I know this isn't Malum but I'm going to include them since a lot of you love Malum //

Calum had woken to his phone digging from a text. Calum moved his arm, slowly, out from around Michael. Michael could sleep through a hurricane though so Calum didn't know why he did this. He reached over and grabbed his phone, blinking a few times to get his eyes to focus before seeing it was a text from Ashton.

From; Boss Dude

I'm not going into work today, I have a more important thing to do, so that means you're off as well. Enjoy your day with Michael.

Calum smiled at this and locked his phone before leaning over and setting it back down. He pressed s soft kiss to Michael's forehead as he sat up a little move, slowly so he didn't wake his princess. Calum stretched slightly, before Michael shifted.

"Cal?" Michael whispered as he rubbed at his eyes.

Calum was shocked that Michael's body could even wake him at nine in the morning, "Hm?" He whispered, peering down at the smaller male.

"Why're you still here? Don't you have work?"

Calum smiled at the male, "I have it off today." He leant down and pecked his temple, "Can you skip classes today?"

"I'm sure Luke will take my notes, so of course." Michael leant into his touch as Calum wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"What would you like to do today?" Calum asked.

"You." Michael yawned, "Or well you can do me." He smirked at the raven haired boy.

Calum let out a laugh, "Oh such a charmer, no we will be doing coupley things, like going to the movies and making out in the back—"

"Or giving handjobs in the back."

Calum ignored this as he talked again, "And going to dinner where we dress up—"

"Dress down at the end."

Calum cracked a small smile, "And awkwardly kiss at the end."

"Then awkwardly crawl into bed together." Michael confirmed.