vi

Ashton looked at his watch. It was now July; Luke's plane was coming in an hour. Ashton was in the office with, of course, Calum sitting on the couch in his office. Ashton tapped his fingers on the desk and let out a soft sigh.

"Calm down, Luke will give you a blow-job in the car; don't get your di ck in a twist." Calum muttered as he laid down, stretching then taking his phone out.

"Shut up, aren't you supposed to be working for me?"

"Eh, I'm taking a break."

"You... why did I hire you again?"

"Because I don't ask for cash after you fu ck me."

"Ah, right." Ashton rolled his eyes, sarcasm dripping from his words.

               Ashton finally kicked out Calum after ten more minutes with the excessive amount of sexual innuendos he was saying. Ashton sighed and decided to leave and wait impatiently at the airport. He walked out of his office. Today, he was in his suit and tie for once. Calum begged to tag along but Ashton shook his head,

"I don't need my fu ck buddy telling my kitten how much I moan."

"You're right. If he brings a friend, call me!"

               Ashton rolled his eyes again and cleared his throat. He started walking to the elevator. He straightened his tie as he stepped in. He faced the closing elevator doors with a small smirk on his lips.

+

               Ashton waited by the windows, his eyes scanning over the pavement where the airplanes would land. He was on an important phone call, one that could bring his company to London. He spoke in a mono-toned voice, more ecstatic to see Luke. Ashton's eyes flickered to an incoming plane; he bit his lip and stood up. He pressed the phone closer and watched the incoming hall. His eyes flickered away for moment before flickering back to see a blonde; Luke, a black haired boy; Michael, and a blonde haired older woman. Ashton raised his eyebrows at the woman and saw Luke's eyes widen, he couldn't tell in surprise or panic or both. He saw Luke literally hide behind the woman and whisper something to Michael, and then Michael looked at him and started laughing.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Mosco, I'll call you back as soon as possible. Something just came up." Ashton got an 'okay' before his phone buzzed.

From: Kitten

Please please please, don't come up to me. My mum is here, daddy. I promise I will make it up to you.

To: Kitten

Baby, how old are you? You shouldn't be ashamed.

From: Kitten

PLEASE.

To: Kitten

You owe me, tell me where you're staying the night.

From: Kitten

The one on Collins Street downtown, I think it's 'The Grand Beach' Hotel.

To: Kitten

Be ready at eleven.

From: Kitten

Yes daddy.

- + -

this is so short and a filler, it will be updated sooner next time. maybe tomorrow or this weekend x