cнαρтєя 17

[Re-cap] - "Well you have me, always" He assured that plastered a grateful smile one my face as he brought his arms out for me to lean in; so we were in that hugging position but lying down instead;

I instantly felt safe, loved and cared for. It seemed like all the problems I had, had vanished and I was in such peace and quiet combined with a little 'perfection' to the moment. The moment was just exactly what I needed.7

**

(NOT EDITED)

Liam's POV;

I missed her. I missed her alot. My heart craved just to see her, to talk to her, to play around with her to even hold her one day but at this rate that was never going to happen. Leaving her unhappy was the last thing I wanted but now she seems happy with Jake. I'm glad he's made her happy but I would also like to kick his ass for taking her away in that way.

Bumping into her in the shop the other day had brightened my day but I know if I see her in Bradley's party my heart will sink. My heart races faster when I see her. I like her more than I used to; I think I'm in love.

I quickly grabbed hold of my mobile and rang Bradley. "Hey Brad, I need to talk to you" I quickly said needing my best friend's advice. He replied back with a "What's up" and so I explained my feelings for Jessie.

"Wow bro, all I'm gonna say is it's never too late. You can still have her" He said so sure

"What about Jake, and Tara?" I asked clenching my fist at his name.

"Well, Jake can wait and Tara, you need to tell her how you feel about her now I guess" He said, as I could imagine him wincing at Tara's reaction.

"Damn it. This is more complicated than I thought" I replied back thinking hw hard it will be for me to break up with Tara because of her reaction and what if I still don't win Jessie after all I do?

"Dude if you really want her, your gonna have to go through obstacles first" He replied back, he also had a good point but of course I wasn't going to tell him that

"Yeah, anyway thanks bro I'll see you in the party" I said waiting for his reply before I shut the phone

"No worries and yeah okay" He replied his final words before I pressed 'end call'

 I had made-up my decision.

Satisfied with my decision I rang Tara and told her to meet me in the park. Her anser was more of a seducing 'okay' but nope it didn't work. I just don't feel anything towards Tara anymore.

I finally saw her in the park; she was wearing a short dress just above the knees and about 5 inch high heels and already had attention from some of the guys at the park. Even on normal days she wore attractive clothing that pissed me off because as much as I hate to admit I hate guys looking at her in a bad way

That was when I had feeling for her but even if she was a friend I would still mind.

I walked towards her "Hey"

"Hey" she replied wrapping her arms around my neck and placing a kiss on my lips but I didn't give one back, I couldn't.

"Look I need to talk to you so can we walk?" I asked as there was a path around the park we could talk without people staring at us.

"Um sure" she replied confused.

The first five minutes were silence but I had to talk, I had to let it out but I also had to make sure I didn't hurt her. "Tara, this ain't working no more" I let out sighing.

She snapped her head at me and stopped walking "Well..we can make it work, what's wrong?" she asked trying to think of ideas to stop me from breaking up with her I guess.

"Nothing is wrong Tara, it's not you, it's me. I just don't feel the love I used to feel for you anymore. I just...don't love you and I'm afraid we have to break up" I blurted out wanting it over and done with.

Her eyes became watery and I knew what was next "YOU ARE SUCH A JERK!! THIS IS ABOUT JESSIE ISN'T IT? WELL LOVER BOY, YOUR NOT GOING TO GET HER EITHER BECAUSE SHE ALREADY HAS SOMEONE!" She shouted making me shut my eyes as I felt her walk past me and go.

Wow. That went...okay. I still felt bad but I knew she would be upto something after this. Shaking my head at her childishness I began walking back to my house.

We were going to leave school in like a month, or even less. I still remember filling out my college forms with Jessie like 5 months back; we chose the same colleges and sent the forms on the same day.

Now, I don't even know which college she got a place in or if were even going to the same one. So much has happened in a few months, it almost seems unbelievable.

I really do hope we end up going to the same one, whether she likes it or not but first of all I'm going to have to talk to her about how I feel.

* I know it's short but I had to upload something. Like it? Then vote:D hope you enjoyed Liam's POV! Please do VOTE and feel free to drop your comments below about what you think:) Thanks:)) <33

© 2012 All Rights Reserved