cнαpтєя 9

Liam's POV;

Walking into school I instantly spotted Jessie's back towards me. She was standing next to her locker with her friends Jake and Sasha.

From what I could see, their facial expressions were serious; so without further clues I knew they were arguing.

I was going to approach Jessie and ask her if she wanted to take a walk around school till lessons start but seeing her like that seemed she was in serious business so I couldn't disturb their talk, it must've be important.

After standing there for another 5 minutes I saw Sasha walk off in a mood whilst Jake pulled Jessie in a little hug.

I may sound selfish right now but even though Jake is her best friend...I just didn't like any guys touching her in anyway.

Dammit!

What the hell is it to me if guys hug her or whatever, it's just her best friend after all.

"LIAM!! Your early!" Tara shrieked annoyingly, walking up towards me with her groupie.

Oh god its not what I need right now. She was getting more annoying everyday.

"Yeah.. I had to give in some form to my football coach" I said getting out the form I really did have to give in.

"Oh right, okay babe you do that, I'll see you at lunch then, mwah" she leaned and kissed me, I just gave her a small smile "Yeah see you then" I said as I spun around my heel walking to my coach's office.

As lunch time arrived I headed off to the canteine finding Tara and her groupie already sitting down as she waved her hand to call me over.

Bradley also approached the table to sit next to his girl friend Sally, Tara's best friend.

Seated in between Tara and Bradley we spoke about football and the big match that was coming up soon when Sally and Tara started talking about some party.

Me and Bradley stopped talking and looked at them "What party?" I asked

"Oh well I was going to tell you after we planned it but hey you know now" Tara said giggling at the end. "Well I'm having a house party this weekend, because my parents are out of town for a week...your coming right?" 

So the party was in like 2 days and she tells me now?

"Yeah course we are" Bradley said before I could say anything, I just gave her a slight nod agreeing with Bradley.

"Oh and by the way, we're inviting Jessie too..just for a little fun" she giggled evily.

WHAT? 

I wonder what she means by 'fun'? Knowing her in her book it probably means murdering the poor girl.

"What? what do you mean for fun?" I snapped up as they all looked at me like what's-gotten-into-him.

"Well we're still planning on what to do to her" She said looking at Sally and laughing.

I felt so aggravated to just grab her alone and tell her if she touches Jessie, were over! But I had to handle my anger.

"No your not. Your gonna invite her like your inviting everyone else" I said sternly loud and clear. "Anyone and I mean anyone of you do anything to her and you'll have me to deal with...not just her, to anyone. I'm the leader in football and I dont want any of my friends..or my girl friend to be part of some bullying shit...That's not how we roll" I said deeply meaning every word as I got up and walked off.

Their faces were full of shock...I guess they never saw that coming. Or they just haven't seen that side of mine. I've never really used it except in football when our team is lacking team work.

"He's actually right you know" I heard Bradley say as he also got up to follow me. I'm glad I made that clear and got it out of the way..now I dont need to worry about Tara humiliating Jessie.

Welcome to my world. I thought.

"Hey man what was that all about?" Bradley asked jogging up towards me.

"Look Jessie is a nice girl and I dont want our girls making fools of themselves by picking on people that clearly don't want trouble, I don't know about you man but, their stupid tricks and bullying shit is kinda getting old, they need to stop" I replied back hoping he'd agree.

"Yeah I seen you guys hang out a couple of times, I actually haven't spoken to her in time and she's nice aswell as damn hot! Don't tell Sally I said that" He said looking at me getting red.

I rose my eye-brows at him as I wanted to say don't talk about her like that but..I couldn't. I mean its none of my business.

I chuckled at him as I said "My lips are sealed" keeping in the anger I gritted my teeth as I walked off.

Coming out of fourth lesson I began walking to my locker to put my books away when there was Tara leaning against my locker. I grunted as I began "Hey what's up?"

She slowly lifted off my locker standing right infront of me, hands across her chest. "You've changed Liam" She said looking all over me. "This is about that Jessie girl isn't it?" She asked taking a step back and slouched on my locker again.

Yes it was but I couldn't possibly tell her. Knowing her, she would find any way to try and humiliate that girl.

What I didn't understand was why I cared so much for Jessie, I mean surely she doesn't care about me this much so why did I even bother?

"No ofcourse not. Like I said to John I just don't want our girls making fools of themselves by playing stupid tricks on people that don't want trouble, okay baby?" I said taking a step closer and putting my hands around her waist, trying to forget Jessie but I obviously could'nt.

"I know honey, its fine" She replied back as she leaned in closer to my face and kissed me, of course I kissed her back but all I saw in my head was being with Jessie like this.

Damn.

* Hey guys hope you enjoyed it; Thank you all for voting commenting and fanning it really means alot...Don't forget to vote if you like it and comment for your opinions:)

 © 2012 All Rights Reserved