cнαpтєя 4 (Image of Sasha)

There he was standing in the playground with his friends, he saw me and smiled; I couldn't help but smile back. 

Now, I really hated being in this position; having feelings for a guy who already had a girlfriend, so not my thing!

There she was opposite him on the bench with her friends; laughing loud; shouting out; seeking attention from everyone else.

Urgh what a big mouthed attention seeking evil little bitch! I'm never the one to hate but damn, she makes me hate everything about her; 'everything' she does.

Why the hell was she becoming such an issue to me? I never pay attention to my haters, I just laugh it off but...

Great..

It all comes back to Liam. Its about Liam. I dont want to argue or fight with a girl over a guy! Just no way. That's pathetic, I'm sure every girl in my position would feel the same..right? 

"Are you okay Jess? You didnt reply back to my message last night" I snapped back into reality looking right at Jake who stood right beside me.

When the hell did he come? "Oh urm, yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be, and I had things to do, sorry" I lied trying to think of something to say if he asked what I had to do knowing him.

"You know, she's not that bad once you get to know her" he said looking across to where Tara was sitting.

"What?" I asked as my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion not knowing what he was on about.

"Well I seen how you were looking at her, you dont like her do you?" he asked. My eyes widened asking myself how long was he standing here next to me when I was looking at that...witch.

"How long were you here for?" I asked raising my voice as he chuckled away.

"Since you was staring at the both" he replied and laughed away, I just rolled my eyes. "Well I'm sure you also wouldn't like the person who obviously doesn't like you, 'glaring' at you in the classroom, that gives you the impression she's causing trouble, now would you?" I said looking at her once again, wanting to just go there and kick her off the bench.

"Your right, I wouldn't, nobody would. But Jess, I'm not liking this, I mean I've never seen you so depressed like this since 7th grade and I certainly dont want to see you like this as this is our last year in high school..Just have fun" he said turning towards me and winking as he walked off to the sound of the bell and I stood there thinking about his words.

After all he was my best friend and he's always taken in my advice and did what I told him. Likewise this was not my fault, I mean I didn't cause this upon myself for the fun of it; I had a dozen of problems on my shoulder already; I certainly didn't want this to become one.

Walking in the corridor that lead me out to the playground, trying to go home as early as I could to get away from this shit; someone nudged me on my elbow, "Hey" the familiar voice said.

I looked up, meeting his gaze that pierced into my eyes; as I didnt know what to say I stuttered "Oh h-hey"

Great. Now I couldnt even speak to the guy.

"You alright" he asked as he chuckled lightly. "Yeah I'm fine, just have a headache" I smiled hearing his chuckle.

We walked side by side being lead out to the playground, "Oh well try getting some rest when you get home, are you going home now?" he said putting his hand on my shoulder giving me those tingly feelings.

"Y-yeah I was just planning to do that aswell and yeah I am what about you?" I said back trying not to stutter on any words.

"That's good then and no I'm actually going to get Bradley, he's waiting for me" he replied just about to take a right that would lead him into the detention room.

"Oh right, okay I'll see you soon then, bye" I said taking a left into the playground that would lead me outside of school, "Yeah see ya, take care" he replied putting his hand up in a little wave and walking off.

As I turned around from him, there stood Sasha with a wide smile. 

"What?" I asked waiting for her to talk first but unfortunately she didn't.

"Well well well, you've gotten close eh?" she said wigggling her eyebrows causing me to chuckle slightly. "We were just talking" I said shaking my head lightly.

"Talking? That was no talking there, him walking with you, elbows connected; 'that' was a something!" she said mimicking Liam's position just 2 minutes ago.

I laughed more at her as I said "He has a girl friend Sasha, he wouldn't do anything that would hurt her, he's too caring". He actually was, he treated her so gently and sweetly but that..bitch in return would shout at him and humiliate him infront of his friends and yet he wouldn't say anything back.

I actually feel sorry for him.

"So what?! That attention seeking cow doesn't know how to treat him properly anyway. I'm not being harsh towards her but everyone knows how she's like. And I think he likes you" she said making me look at her with wide eyes "Shut-up sasha! he doesnt!" I shouted, getting annoyed with her 'jumping into conclusions'

I heard her chuckle away as I zoomed my steps "Just saying, Jess, You never know" she said winking, I turned from her and walked away rolling my eyes.

Thursday morning I walked to school spotting Badley by the entrance as he waved his hand and called me over. I walked towards him as he greeted me "Hey, good afternoon" he said sarcastically,   always being the comedian.

"Its 'morning' you dope" I replied chuckling away. "I knew that I was just testing you" he said back like as if I was the dumb one.

"Testing me? well looks like I passed so HAH" I shouted in his face with sarcasm and pride. "Shut-up" he said looking defeated in his own lame joke, I laughed away, "Before I put my saliva on your face again" he continued.

My eyes widened the scene replayed in my head, how could I forget that?!

"Try it!" I challenged him as I quickly licked my index finger. Gross I know, but I had no choice.

Wiping that finger on his cheek I 'ran' for my life into the crowd of students, my heart beating with fear thinking he could catch me easily but when I turned back he gave up, I continued to run so I wasn't in his sight any longer.

Phew. 

Coming out of third period I spotted Liam by the staircase that was crowded with students everywhere rushing to lunch.

It's like they've never seen food before.

I looked at him I remembered him wiping his saliva on my cheek without me knowing.

So as you can imagine I wanted to do the same as I had the chance to.

I hid behind some students preventing him from seeing me as I licked my index finger again, I walked closer and slapped it on his cheek. A little harmless slap.

He immediately turned around to the action by me and said "Your gonna get it now!" he laughed evilly as I ran for my life again turning back to the corridor I had first come from. Looking back...He was fast. He was almost near me.

Shit wrong time.

The fear grew inside me as I was heading for the other staircase when my feet suddenly forced me to stop.

Out of breath with my eyes widened in shock to the view of Tara standing before me with her arms across her chest.

I heard Liam's footsteps from running to stopping too as he saw who I was looking at in shock, his face also turned into the same reaction as mine except his reaction relaxed and sighed looking down.

"Well Well Well" She started looking at me from top to bottom.

Nice one Jess, I thought to myself.

* What do you think is going to happen? Don't forget to vote if you like it and comment for your opinions, I'll be more than happy for suggesstions too:)

Image of Sasha>>>

 © 2012 All Rights Reserved