chapter 10

I look into Billies eyes. Lust fills them, but I know mine are filled with the same. "Please! Mommy! Please!" I beg for her. She smirks, "You want to please me babygirl? You want to make mommy cum?" She says. I nod practically drooling over her words. She chuckles at my state. She slowly rubs herself on my stomach and she moans. I bring my hands up to grab her hips but she pushes my hands down on the bed. "Ah ah ah baby. I didn't give you permission to touch me yet." I groan.

     She pins my hands above my head as she bends lower her lips capture mine. We move in sync. She rubs herself against me causing me to moan. Her tongue slips into my mouth as we fight for dominance. Her wining of course. I raise my hips to create more friction as our kiss continues. She moves back and I pant at the lack of air. She gets up off me laying next to me. I turn to her confused. "Please me princess." She says looking at me caressing my face. I smirk, "Yes mommy." Quickly, I straddle her and kiss her neck. I slowly suck and kiss until I've found what I'm looking for.

      She lets out a breathy moan. I grin and suck on the spot leaving a dark mark. I move down to her breasts. Quickly removing the bra and leaving hickeys just about wherever I can. I latch onto her nipple and suck on it. "Oh! OH! Yes baby girl. Such a good girl!" She moans out gripping the sheets. Bored with it I move down to her crotch. I press my hand against her clit, "Fuck! Baby! Fuck me already!" I remove her panties and dive right in.

       I lick a bold strip up to her clit and then start to suck on it. "Ah! Oh! Princess yes!" She says gripping my hair harshly pushing me in to her crotch. I continue to abuse her clit as I slip a finger into her. Going at a slow pace. "Ugh! Y/n! More!" She groans out pulling my hair making me wince a bit. I add another and speed up my pace. She screams and yanks me hard up to her. She pulls me into a rough kiss as I continue to pound into her.

       "Oh! Y/n! Faster! I-im going to c-cum!" She yells as I increase my speed. "Cum for me mommy." I say. And as soon as I do she comes undone. I go down to clean her up. "S-stop y/- princess. Stop. Ah!" She moans as I finish cleaning her up. "Good?" I question her. She looks at me eyes hooded her chest moves up in down as her breathing is still rapid. She smiles, "Perfect." I grin laying on top of her naked body and pull the covers over us.

     "Get some rest mama." I say pecking her lips and cuddling into her. She kisses my head, "I will Angel." I smile at her warm voice. It's times like this I feel happy. Even though she's done so much bad shit. I still feel these strong desires for her. I want more than just sex with her. More than just a hostage to her. I love this girl. "I love you Billie." I whisper. "What?" She asks sitting up quickly. "What did you just say?" She asks with wide eyes. "I love you?" I repeat in more of a question. She smiles widely, "Oh! I love you too y/n!" She hugs me kissing me pulling me back down to the bed. "Go to bed baby." She says I nod and close my eyes drifting to sleep.

Billies Pov:

     I watch as my baby's chest rises and falls slowly indicating that she was now asleep. I smile moving her hair out of her face. I kiss her forehead and get up slowly to not wake her. I walk to my closet and change. I walk out of the room and lock it before heading down to the living room where everyone else was at. "Finally! Damn bitch you take too god damn long!" Dani yells. I roll my eyes at her and shrug. "Alright now that everyone is here lets discuss the Burbank raid on Friday." Finneas says.

       Everyone nods. "The Richmonds will have a pleasant surprise. They'll pay for what they did to our boys! We'll all go in the three cars. Ones loaded with our weapons and the other two will be for us. There's just something else we need. Someone to get past security. A decoy." He says and everyone turns to look at me. I frown in confusion, "What? What are you fuckers lookin at? Oh hell no! My princess ain't a part of this shit!" I yell at them getting pissed. "Bil it's the only way this will be successful! We'll have a camera rigged up on her and she'll just follow our orders and when the times right we'll strike." He says. I shake my head.

      The thought of my princess getting hurt doesn't make me happy. "Bil come on. She'll be fine." Noah says. I glare at her. "Fine. But if my angel gets hurt all of you are gonna pay for it." I say gritting my teeth. Our plans continue and we are dismissed. I start to walk out but a hand grips my shoulder. I turn around to meet Q. I raise my eyebrow at him. "She's better off gone Bil. Look we could go back to how we were before this!" I glare at him. "Fuck off man. She's mine and the only one I want. You weren't good enough for me." I say pulling myself away from him and up to my room.

     I go in and sigh. "Mommy?" I hear a soft voice say. I look over to the bed and see y/n sitting up rubbing her eyes. I smile at her. God she's so fucking cute. "Yes baby?" I ask walking up to her. "Where you go?" She asks looking up at me with her big y/c/e eyes. "I had stuff to do babygirl. But I'm here now so go back to bed okay?" I say as I play with her hair. "Otay mommy. Cuddles?" She asks. I nod and chuckle, "Anything for you my princess." I get in bed and kiss her lips. She scoots closer to me and hugs my side. And quickly she falls back to sleep.

     I sigh. I don't want her to do this. She's going to have to go through training tomorrow. She only has one day to train before the mission! They should've fucking told me earlier about this! I know she wont take it well tomorrow and I'm going to have to punish her a lot to get her to listen. Ugh! Hopefully everything will go as planned.