chapter 9

Billies pov:

It's been about a week since I killed y/n's mom. Ever since then y/n has been going on about how her mom is still alive that shes safe with us or some shit. At first, I thought this bitch went crazy. How the hell is her mom safe with us? The bitch is dead. Then I realized I finally broke my little angel. Shes so much more obedient now. She just tends to cry way to much and talks about her mom being alive and shit like that. It's annoying, but it wont be long till she falls into her headspace properly.

I walk into my room to see y/n crying in the corner whispering to herself. "Momma where are you? I know you're still alive. I know. I know. Yes I know you are." I sigh having enough of this. I walk up to her and crouch down to her level. She doesn't look at me and continues to whisper her non-sense. I grip her chin roughly and force her to look at me. I glare at her tear stained cheeks. "Enough y/n. You're mom is dead! DEAD! Do you get it? She ain't fucking coming back!" Her watery y/e/c eyes look up at me. "N-no" She whispers. "Yes! She is y/n! But look princess your mom is safe now else where. Do you want to know what she told me before she left baby?" I ask y/n gently, preparing for my plan. Tears fall down her cheeks and she tilts her head slightly in confusion, but nods. "You're mom told me you're such a good girl. She told me to take very good care of you my love." I say smiling at her.

She stares at me for a little. "Otay mommy." She says making grabby hands for me to pick her up. I grin, yes this is perfect. I pick her up and tap her nose and she giggles cutely. "Lets get you washed up my little angel."

Y/n pov:

She's dead. She really is. I didn't want to believe it. But its true. She was all I had left. And shes gone just like that. I know Billie was lying to me. Im not stupid. But, I think I'm honestly falling for this phsyco bitch. Shes honestly such a pretty girl. Had she been a normal girl I seen on the streets I for sure would have asked for her number. But of course the world had other plans. Maybe giving into her won't be so bad. She seems so pure and caring when I submit to her.

She's hot as fuck. That's true. But she's insane she killed my mother. And I don't have much of a choice. Maybe this is a good change for me... Yes. I'll give it a try. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when billie snaps her fingers in my face. I look up at her and smiles, "What's that pretty little head thinking about mamas?" She asks, I smile. She's so pretty when she smiles. "How pwetty mommy is!" I say with a giggle. Her smile widens and she kisses all over my face. I shriek and push her face away. "Awe my baby! You're such a cutie."

"Alright baby it's time for your bath okay?" She says. I nod as she strips me and places me in the tub. After she washes me and dries me she puts me in a cute pair of pajamas. It was a lavender set of a top and shorts. On the top there was a little panda on the middle and the shorts had a little lace on the bottom along with the same panda on the bottom right. As soon as she finished dressing me she takes off her clothes. I stare at her in awe as she strips. Her body was amazing. Even though I've seen it before I couldn't help but still feel in awe everytime.

She takes her baggy shorts leaving her in a red lacey thong. As she steps out I can see her ass jiggle lightly. My eyes go up her body taking in her curvy hips, up to her flat stomach as she takes her shirt off. She lifts the shirt off of her and her chest bounces in her lace red bra to match with her thong. I bite my lip as I look up to meet her beautiful ocean eyes. They're filled with amusement and she smirks. "See something you like babygirl?" I swallow harshly nodding. She chuckles, "Words my love." She says walking closer. "Y-yes mommy." I look up to her as she reaches me. I whimper in need of her touch. Her smirk grows as she knows what she's doing to me. She grips my chin and kisses me sweetly before she pushes me down on the bed. She crawls on top of me sitting on my waist. "Let mommy show you how much she loves you my little princess." She rubs herself on me and I gasp as I feel the wetness coming from her. "P-please mommy." I whisper. She grins "Well have so much fun babygirl." Shit. I think I'm in love.

A/n
Hey guys! I really appreciate all of you! I'm glad some of you seem to enjoy this book! I have plenty of ideas to continue this book. I'm sorry I take so long to upload sometimes. I'll try my best to continue to upload! Much love to all of you! And I hope for you to have an amazing day! ❤