chapter 4

I woke up to a dark room. I was on a matress on the floor my hands were cuffed and my ankle was cuffed and had a chain all the way to the wall. I sit up taking in the room. It was small, the floor and walls concrete. In front of me were wooden stairs that lead to a metal door.

I stand up shakily and walk around the small room trying to look for something to help me get out of these restraints. I groan knowing there was nothing to help me. I walk back to the mattress and sit down pulling my legs to my chest. Suddenly the door opens and Billie comes down. She looks at me and smiles.

She walks over and crouches in front of me. "Hi baby girl. Did you miss mommy princess? God you're so fucking cute." She reaches for my cheek and i flinch away. Anger flashes through her eyes and she grips my chin. "I think we need to start putting you in your place princess. You clearly seem to think you are above me. Lets get this straight. You aren't." She said seething.

She stands up and pulls me up by my wrists. I gasp in pain. She unlocks my ankle but keeps my hands cuffed. She drags me up the stairs to the main floor. There was no one in sight as we made our way up to her room. Once we enter she pushes me onto the bed. She looms over me and i shrink into the bed. She chuckles at me. "How should mommy punish you baby? Hmm ah! Lets start with this!" She pulls out a pink collar with the words 'BILLIES PROPERTY' engraved into it. A small loop at the front of it.

"Now, this here thing princess is yours! It has a gps tracking device in it and if you're a bad girl mommy can shock you! And only mommy can take it off. Don't you love it babygirl?" She says grinning. She puts the collar around my neck and giggles. "It looks so fucking perfect angel. Now lets test it." Fear quickly enters my body as she pulls out her phone. She presses something on her phone causing electricity to go through me. I scream in agony. The shocks were extremely painful.

Soon they come to a stop and im sobbing. "Awe my sweet baby. Now this will prevent you from ever running away again. So princess are you going to run away again?" She asks. "N-no mommy." I reply sobbing. She nods happily. "Good girl." She stands up going to a drawer and getting a paddle. She sits on the edge of the bed and turns to me. She pats her lap indicating for me to lay across. I don't move causing her to sigh and drag me to her lap. "You'll get 100 spanks with the paddle y/n. Maybe then you'll learn your place and who you belong to." She pulls my shorts and underwear off and with that the first spank hit me and it hit me hard.

After 100 i was sobbing uncontrollably. My ass was on fire i was in so much pain. She lays down on the bed and pulls me up by my cuffed wrists. I lay on her chest with my ass up in pain. She takes the cuffs off and i press myself into her more and continue crying. She starts to rub lotion on my ass causing me moan. "Now y/n ill ask one more time. Who's in charge?" She asks, "You mommy." I whisper out due to my throat being hoarse from all the screaming and crying. She nods, "and you belong to who?" "Mommy" she giggles, "that's a good girl princess. But now i think its time for you to go to bed."

She runs her fingers through my hair. She then grabs something from the night stand, a baby bottle. She puts the nipple in my mouth and i suck on the warm liquid having no energy or strength to fight back. She hums a song and my eyes start to close. She giggles and kisses my forehead, "Goodnight princess. Mommy loves you." I smile and drifted off into a nice sleep for once.