Kissing challenge

****Georgia's POV****

The next morning I woke up and I had a little secret but I wasn't going to tell anyone just yet. I really hate having any attention on me so I just wanted to get through the day and then I would tell everyone when the day was nearly over.

I chose a white bikini which was quite risqué as the material was almost see through.

I made my way outside and found all the girls by the pool so I made my way over

"How are we all?" I asked and dipped my toes in the water. "You all look well."

"Just all got some attention from our men." Amber said. "I could hear Danny And Yewande literally kissing all night."

"We did not. I think I just want to show him that I do care about him and that was just my first step."

"This hasn't got anything to do with Arabella has it?" I asked.

"I mean she may have given me a push but it would have happened eventually."

"All I'm saying is don't make it too obvious cause Danny could read this as you're only doing it because another girl has arrived." I told her. "We all know that's not the case but that's how it can seem."

"I guess. I just want her to know that somethings going on between us."

"I think Arabella knows that but like every new girl they have to come in here and just go with their gut."

"Mm."

"You seem happy this morning?" Amber told me. "What's going on?"

"Nothing just got a good sleep and now I'm as fresh as a daisy." I told them.

"Did you and Tommy do something last night?"

"No. I mean we have a little cuddle and a few touches are shared but nothing more. I just find it awkward when everyone can hear. Even if we're having a good like full on make our session then I have to pull the duvet over us."

"Are you against going the full way in here?"

"I'm not against it but I want the first one to be something special. I know that I'm young and everything but I do want a long term thing and I can't have that just with good sex."

"So if Tommy asked would you do it now?"

"I mean if he made it special and it was really nice then yes."

"He's going to be buzzing when you do." Amber said. "He's so into you."

"I mean I hope so. We've been coupled up for a couple of weeks now."

****

I went and laid on the swing later on when Arabella came and sat down next to me.

"I just wanted to have a chat about yesterday because I've heard that you're upset by that happened yesterday and I completely didn't intend to upset you."